StreetDance 2 Reviews

• Dec 07, 2019

STREET DANCE 2 PELICULA COMPLETA ESPAÑOL

STREET DANCE 2 PELICULA COMPLETA ESPAÑOL

• Jul 27, 2018

Dance movies are always a hit or miss and I thought this was a miss.

Dance movies are always a hit or miss and I thought this was a miss.

• Oct 27, 2016

Wow! Such a good movie. The dancing is just amazing. Glued to my seat the whole time!

• Oct 27, 2016

Great movie! Made me want to get out of my seat and start dancing lol. I'm about to watch part 3!!

• Apr 29, 2015

This has to be the worse dance movie! Lack of character building in fact none at all. The dances were terrible. The romance were inexistent! Terrible!

• Feb 13, 2015

Really naff acting and worse than the first one

Really naff acting and worse than the first one

• Sep 23, 2014

Don't expect a masterpiece of movie making, there's no real story line or character development, but there is great dancing, a lot of great dancing - which is why I watched it. The blend of Latino and Bboy is fantastic.

• Sep 14, 2014

well ummm just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is an alright movie 2 watch.....sure it is nothing special 2 watch but it is an alright movie 2 watch, the dance scenes were really incredible throughout this movie......its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie.....but this is nothing special 2 watch but it is an alright movie 2 watch, YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE AS SOMETHING HAPPENS AT THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT SOME SCENES THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......it is nothing special 2 watch but it is an alright movie 2 watch, i think that the director had made good use of the 3-d special effects throughout this movie.....it is nothing special 2 watch but it is an alright movie 2 watch, its got a good cast throughout this movie.....i think that this is an alright movie 2 watch, it is nothing special 2 watch, but it is alright movie 2 watch, the dance scenes were really good throughout this movie.....but the script is weak but it is an alright movie 2 watch.....

• Sep 02, 2014

Not bad if you fast forward through the story parts and just watch the dance sequences.

• Jun 18, 2014

A good movie, good dancing and I love Latin dancing and street dancing theme.

A good movie, good dancing and I love Latin dancing and street dancing theme.