Stuber Reviews

Good from beginning to end. Action and comedy. I really enjoyed it

Good from beginning to end. Action and comedy. I really enjoyed it

• Tony
    2h ago

Dave and Khamil are HILARIOUS together!

Dave and Khamil are HILARIOUS together!

• SDR007

Couldn’t stop laughing the entire time

Couldn’t stop laughing the entire time

• TiMcD
    2h ago

It was surprisingly entertaining. Critics panned it for violence. Have any of them seen John Wick??? The leads did a good job. Didnt recognize Mira Sorvino at all. Thinking shes had a round or two of plastic surgery.

• 3h ago

I really enjoyed the comedy of the movie. The chemistry on scene between Kumail and Dave really worked for me.

• 3h ago

Loved it, made me laugh and laugh and laugh. Kumail Nanjiani is hilarious! Plot has zero surprises, see this for the laughs

• Vee
    3h ago

It was funny with life lessons included.

It was funny with life lessons included.

• Denise J
    4h ago

Awful movie! The premise could have had potential, given that its set in the cellphone-apps-Uber world that we live in. However, the acting was bad, the cast was mediocre and the script was dumbed down by unnecessary profanity. I dont have a problem with four letter words, but they are best served as a condiment, not the entire meal. I am a bit disappointed in myself for staying for the whole movie. Silly me to hope it would redeem itself.

• 4h ago

a lot more funny than you would expect, give it a chance.

a lot more funny than you would expect, give it a chance.