Sucker Punch Reviews

• 5d ago

Zach Snyder è destinato a piacere più al pubblico che alla critica con il suo stile molto particolare; arrogante e a costante tinta fantasy. Sucker Punch è un film molto originale, che però poteva essere studiato meglio. Il racconto all'interno dell'istituto non ha grandi pecche, a parte la scarsa capacità di recitazione di alcune delle protagoniste; su cui si vede una distanza chilometrica rispetto ad Oscar Isaac. Invece le party fantasy potevano essere gestite in maniera più originale; soprattutto in uno dei quattro spezzoni si nota una grossa somiglianza con "Il signore degli anelli". Ottima la colonna sonora.

• Aug 06, 2022

The worst ****ing 01 hour: and 50 minutes ever!!!!!!! Where is Christina Aguillera when you need her?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bull****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jul 26, 2022

Weird movie but done well. I like weird movies that tell a good story and this one succeeds in being artistic and entertaining.

• Jul 12, 2022

Live action anime! Excellent action sequences saves the clichéd dialogue. Oscar Issac is outstanding as the villain. I actually hated him until I saw him as the hero in Star Wars and realized how good of an actor he was. He sings in this and it is worth the price of admission. Turn your brain off and enjoy. A definite guilty pleasure!

• May 07, 2022

Don't know why this Movie gets so much hate, I think it might be because your not allowed to be attractive in Hollywood anymore? but It's one of my favorites & is in my opinion a Cinematic Masterpiece.

• Apr 17, 2022

There is no plot, there's no characters, there's only a story-board amped up with CGI and pretty girls. For 13 year old boys that can't be bothered to think - only

• Apr 16, 2022

Great fun fantasy stuff and visually stunning. Ignore the critics who seem to look for messages and deep meanings in everything - probably including alphabetti spaghetti! Fast, exciting and overtly sexy to be sure. Odd that it's accused of being misogynistic when the same critics rave over the (Brilliant) Planet Terror which is a homage to sexploitation flicks! Better fare than Zach Synder's Suicide Squad by a long way. Watch it, make up your own mind.

• Feb 02, 2022

Exciting , Mind bending action fantasy flick. Thematic material , involving , sexuality , violence and exciting combat sequences ! Locked away, a young woman named Babydoll (Emily Browning) retreats to a fantasy world where she is free to go wherever her mind takes her. Determined to fight for real freedom, she finds four women -- Rocket, Blondie, Amber and Sweet Pea -- to join together to escape the terrible fate that awaits them. With a virtual arsenal at their disposal, the allies battle everything from samurais to serpents, while trying to decide what price they will pay for survival. Sucker punch is a work of art -- simple yet thought provoking .Visually stunning. This flick is so much more than titillation. Psychological and spiritual warfare. Brilliant way of exposing evil at its worst and how it can be defeated by the power of the human mind and using faith as your guide. The set pieces terrific. The environment is rich with colors. Each shot is masterfully crafted and detailed. Bad-ass action from the girls. Actress Emily Browning is mesmerizing. Zack Snyder, you either love his hyper intense, hyper feminine aesthetic or you absolutely despise it. There's no filmmaker who better represents Fanboy Cinema than Snyder This is one of his best efforts a smorgasbord of action flicks, zombie movies, video games, samurai films, war pictures, moody hard rock - resulting in 100% guilty pleasure . This is a very cool film.

• Jan 08, 2022

As with every Zack Snyder movie, the visuals are superb, and in this particular movie, the ending is bittersweet.

• Dec 30, 2021

I really never understood the mass dislike for this movie. I respect that it goes into darker territory than a high budget movie will usually go. Maybe its the way the girls are portrayed in some circles I could see it as empowering but in others I can also see how its cliché sexist. I think you have to be a fan of visual dark story telling and anime action. This movie is more a series of short music videos threaded together in into a dark tapestry. Some of the coolest contemporary covers of alternative and classic music I have seen in a movie. Anyway I liked it I guess its not for everyone.