Suicide Squad Reviews

• 14h ago

The script is bad and the storyline just doesn't make any sense. Why make a team of bad guys when you can call actual superheroes like the X-Men?!? Here's a list of things to fix in this god-awful movie: 1. Fix the characters 2. Fix the setting 3. Fix the script 4. Fix the title 5. And Finally fix the CGI If you follow these steps you will get a good movie OK

• Feb 15, 2021

2/14/21 I don’t know why the bad reviews. I liked the characters. I liked the action. I was entertained. Worthy rewatch someday.

• Feb 11, 2021

This movie could have been so much more with the awesome cast it had.

This movie could have been so much more with the awesome cast it had.

• Feb 10, 2021

This movie had great potential but lacked an interesting story, exiting action and humor. Waste of time.

• Jan 31, 2021

So disappointed with liberal writers doing action films. Stick to transgender feel-good flicks, you DONT know guns, or the Military, You despise them and it shows through your shite writing.

• Jan 31, 2021

Você sabe dizer por qual motivo alguem decide enviar meia duzia de vagabundos de rua explodir uma bruxa (que tem poderes para aniquilar a humanidade) com uma especie de mina terrestre de ativação manual colocando a bomba no subsolo de um predio alagado sendo que a bruxa está no topo?

• Jan 30, 2021

Bad Bad Bad!! I need to flush everything out. It's just horrible. I was not convinced by any of the actors not even the popular characters like Harley Quinn & Joker. I could even describe it as a musical drama, but no.. it's just bad and I cannot deny it.

• Jan 30, 2021

I was really expecting better with this one. The comic book homages I'll admit made me giddy but the rest of the film. was just not good. Like at all.

• Jan 30, 2021

I find it so weird how everyone is crapping on this movie so harshly. I thought that it was great, I mean sure I'll also agree on the fact that Jared Leto's Joker was kinda cringe, but besides that, it was pretty great. Has got to be one of my favorite movies. I loved Harley and Deadshot's relationship and I've seen some people say that none of the characters really had good storylines or "depth" but I have to totally disagree on that. I found that most of the characters had some amazing character development and it is very surprising to see people say that they don't. I loved Chato Santana's story a lot, the way that he refused to use his powers after he did so much bad, but then ended up dying in the end to save the world WITH his powers was beautiful to watch. And how Harley Quinn didn't actually give into the enchantress but instead showed that she actually cared and wasn't selfish like most of us thought she was throughout the entire movie by taking the chance to help pull her heart out. But I have to say my favorite character had to be Deadshot. I loved his storyline and his character development throughout the whole movie. He didn't kill Harley even when it came to his seeing his daughter, he decided to pull through and help save the world BECAUSE HE DIDNT WANT HIS DAUGHTER TO THINK BADLY OF HIM. I loved that part of the movie. When they're in the bar and Flag comes in and he tells him that he's gonna help him do all that he can no matter what because he doesn't want the world and more importantly his daughter to grow up thinking her dad was an asshole. I loved his relationship with his daughter and how he and all of the other characters of the squad- including Flag, built strong relationships with one another and also GREW together as human beings. Everything ties together perfectly in the end and the movie also had some good comedy parts that I sometimes would chuckle at. I thought it was a great movie and don't think it deserves much of the heat it's gotten.

• Jan 29, 2021

I really liked Birds of Prey so of course I would like this one. Margot Robbie has all the really good lines but it was a fun movie. Predictable yes but a fun ride