Superfly Reviews

• Aug 03, 2020

Bright colours great storyline flashy outfits great cars fabulous now that I spoke about the original. Haha this one of not worth mentioning

• Apr 18, 2020

Liked it. The script wasn't the best. But I think the actors did the best they could do with what they had. Trevor Jackson, Jason Mitchell and Jennifer Morrison were the glue that held the plot together. It had some memorable moments in it.. I rewound a couple times. 😂 What I didn't like Is how they had the women being the weak link and snitching😒🙄that seemed like lazy writing. But I still liked it...🙂

• Apr 15, 2020

The lead just didn't carry enough weight to exude a boss, like a child trying on Dad's clothes. Add to that a storyline which is basically little more than hyper-masculine fantasy and you've wasted 90 minutes of your life that you can't get back.

• Apr 01, 2020

A more intelligent attempt to make the typical drug/gangster movie, with the strive to get out of the business while still on top. However, it just turns out to be the same old story just wrapped in a different packaging. The same language, same gunfire, same drive-bys same car chase. Bottom line, did not turn out to be very original.

• Mar 29, 2020

Superfly has a slick production and tries desperately to be cool but comes off a bit empty. The movie has a lot going on. Mexican drug lords, local druglords, corrupt police, etc. It tries to jam too much in the story and as a result the pacing is off and everything becomes jumbled. If you’re hoping for the next re-creation of shaft you’ll be disappointed. The lead actor is OK but does not have as much charm as he could’ve had. It’s an average film all around with one dimensional characters.

• Mar 15, 2020

This is one of the worst movies of all time. Just terrible acting.

This is one of the worst movies of all time. Just terrible acting.

• Dec 27, 2019

it was cool, not bad worth watching

it was cool, not bad worth watching

• Nov 27, 2019

I think this movie was extremely disappointing! It just didn't live up to the at all. Seeing it once was all I could stand! Nothing at all like the original! What a waste of film!!!

• Nov 21, 2019

I had low expectations at the start but quickly became pleasantly pleased. This is a good action movie

• Tiffany P
    Nov 11, 2019

This movie was actually pretty good. While watching the first 15 minutes I was like this is a terrible minstrel show. The movie became pretty good afterwards. I feel bad for not going to the show to support it.