Surf's Up 2: WaveMania Reviews

• Jun 23, 2019

Some really good animation bits, especially for a direct to video, but other than that, it's lost all that was so good from the first film.

• Jun 20, 2019

I don't know why anyone ever greenlit this movie for production. At least Shia Labeouf realized that this movie was a terrible idea. How much do you have to pay the WWE to be a part of this BS. In case you were wondering, it is a movie with bad acting, very bad animation, and just centers around the characters of Surf's Up (great movie) but just kind of uses them as generic characters. There is a boring conflict and our main penguin is not at all compelling. I hate that this was made, it is a tragedy to call this movie a sequel to Surf's Up. Why are there WWE wrestlers?!?!?

• May 14, 2019

Surf Up 2 forgets everything about the first movie, Cody is the same guy as when he started (like if Big Z haven't taught him anything) the animation is awful compared to the first movie, another thing that has no sense is that Big Z never appears on the movie, he was essential on the first one but they just threw to the thrash can a good character, this just fells like some kind of 30 minute movie special and a propaganda for WWE, i hope if they release the third one it will fill the whole this movie has left.

• Feb 17, 2019

My God, I am never seen a movie so abysmal in my life. Usually to me movies are just below-average, average, or good/great. But as soon as I saw this I immediately knew this would be terrible. None of the actors sound like they're trying (except Diedrich Bader). This is extremely disappointing, but then I realize Sony is to blame for their power hungry, money-grubbing schemes.

• Nov 16, 2018

It lost all the charm and originality of the first film, as with Sony Animation; this film is just a shameless cash-grab

• Jun 22, 2018

the one thing i could say milk a fish and fish cum and bad movie and wwe

the one thing i could say milk a fish and fish cum and bad movie and wwe

• Mar 28, 2018

not as good as the original unfortunately

not as good as the original unfortunately

• Oct 01, 2017

THE HANG 5 ROCK IN RULE BABY!

THE HANG 5 ROCK IN RULE BABY!

• Sep 10, 2017

Terrible wwe animated movie, probably the worst wwe movie ever.

Terrible wwe animated movie, probably the worst wwe movie ever.

• Jul 29, 2017