Teen Beach Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Teen Beach Movie Reviews

½ April 29, 2017
One of the cringeworthy Disney movies ever that only has a couple of creative ideas but in the end truly awful.
April 5, 2017
I'm not supposed to like this movie... with all of that said, I like this movie. Its clever, and is a fun and accurate play on the ridiculous beach party films of the 1960s. Its probably one of the best spoof movies I have seen, ashamed as I am to admit this.
April 4, 2017
Smarter than most Disney channel movies, but it's still weird and whiny. I did not like the characters, but you could tell the effort was there.
August 7, 2016
For a Disney movie, this film did a fantastic job at setting itself in the 1960's. The dialogue, the costumes, the atmosphere. I thoroughly enjoyed watching this,
July 30, 2016
instant classic to the Disney Movie collection!!
October 22, 2015
This movie is great.
October 18, 2015
Disney Channel's way of reviving the 60s beach party movie subgenre with the combination of "West Side Story" meeting "High School Musical 2" infected by the DCOM makeovers and being predictable while consisting a minimal amount of compels that would probably entertain some. (B-)

(Full review coming soon)
½ September 12, 2015
'Last Action Hero' for children.
I prefer the sequel (although it's debatably a little too comploicated for children, but both are good).
½ September 4, 2015
Watched with my Girlfriend's Little nephew. a Disney Movie. It was pretty good.
August 14, 2015
cool??'"'"~
August 8, 2015
Not as good compared to High School Musical....
½ July 21, 2015
well done idea, but probably needed a better writer.
July 12, 2015
I love this movie I like lela hey that my name to so cool my name is Kelly lela justice
July 7, 2015
I LOVE TEEN BEACH MOVIE
½ June 30, 2015
Stupid movie is just like watching three Henry Danger episodes. Ages 6+
June 28, 2015
Great musical movie!
June 28, 2015
awesome. its my fave film.
June 25, 2015
It looks like ANOTHER Disney musical that will be annoying and not a great way to spend a weekend night (you'll get the songs stuck in your head during the night, and will hear them while you sleep UNTIL YOU ARE DEAD!)
½ June 22, 2015
A great summer movie with an incredible soundtrack and an epic story and it's so entertainning for kids and families
June 22, 2015
A great movie full of summer energy and great songs it's the best disney channel original movie