Teen Beach Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Teen Beach Movie Reviews

May 24, 2018
Teen beach movie is one of those movies you want to watch over and over. the songs are amazing some of the actors are well known and the upbeat vibe to most of the movie is something you will always crave more for.
April 30, 2018
Ross Lynch is a hottie and this movie is amazing whoever said this movie sucks. Ross lYnch I love you and look up to you everyday. I also loved Austin and Ally episode 13 season 2. Thank you for pursuing ur dreams <3.
½ April 14, 2018
I watched this movie out of pure boredom. Not only is it obnoxiously PC, but it's also cheesy to the extreme.
½ March 6, 2018
THis movie is honestly very atrociously bad. the acting is cringeworthy and stupid. they use the same actors for this movie as well as much other disney channel movie. the songs are terrible quality. the plot is somewhat decent, but the comedy ruins everything. and they try way too hard to be cool and hip with the kids. maybe the channel should focus on making something of quality that people will want to watch instead of trying to bring in as much money as possible, by being as cheap as possible. do not watch this movie on any occasion, unless if you want to puke all over your clothes. nevermind, that would be more fun than watching this.
February 26, 2018
A silly, goofy play on West Side Story, where a gang of bikers and a group of surfers find non-violent ways to try to run each other off. This takes place inside a movie set in the early 60's, and two teens from are time are thrown into the mix. Charming in a way, a bit too dated in another. Thought Ross Lynch and Maia Mitchell played well off each other. I didn't hate it.
November 8, 2017
This was a great, family friendly movie. 5 stars for sure.
½ April 29, 2017
One of the cringeworthy Disney movies ever that only has a couple of creative ideas but in the end truly awful.
April 5, 2017
I'm not supposed to like this movie... with all of that said, I like this movie. Its clever, and is a fun and accurate play on the ridiculous beach party films of the 1960s. Its probably one of the best spoof movies I have seen, ashamed as I am to admit this.
April 4, 2017
Smarter than most Disney channel movies, but it's still weird and whiny. I did not like the characters, but you could tell the effort was there.
August 7, 2016
For a Disney movie, this film did a fantastic job at setting itself in the 1960's. The dialogue, the costumes, the atmosphere. I thoroughly enjoyed watching this,
July 30, 2016
instant classic to the Disney Movie collection!!
October 22, 2015
This movie is great.
October 18, 2015
Disney Channel's way of reviving the 60s beach party movie subgenre with the combination of "West Side Story" meeting "High School Musical 2" infected by the DCOM makeovers and being predictable while consisting a minimal amount of compels that would probably entertain some. (B-)

(Full review coming soon)
½ September 12, 2015
'Last Action Hero' for children.
I prefer the sequel (although it's debatably a little too comploicated for children, but both are good).
½ September 4, 2015
Watched with my Girlfriend's Little nephew. a Disney Movie. It was pretty good.
August 14, 2015
cool??'"'"~
August 8, 2015
Not as good compared to High School Musical....
½ July 21, 2015
well done idea, but probably needed a better writer.
July 12, 2015
I love this movie I like lela hey that my name to so cool my name is Kelly lela justice
July 7, 2015