Teen Beach Movie Reviews

• Oct 25, 2019

Amazing! Its like generation Z version of grease!

Amazing! Its like generation Z version of grease!

• Oct 03, 2019

A good movie of Disney. A different story

A good movie of Disney. A different story

• Apr 12, 2019

I loved this movie. The songs, beautiful to sing-along .

I loved this movie. The songs, beautiful to sing-along .

• Jun 02, 2018

It was a good movie I enjoyed it very much and I would watch it again and again ??

• May 24, 2018

Teen beach movie is one of those movies you want to watch over and over. the songs are amazing some of the actors are well known and the upbeat vibe to most of the movie is something you will always crave more for.

• Apr 30, 2018

Ross Lynch is a hottie and this movie is amazing whoever said this movie sucks. Ross lYnch I love you and look up to you everyday. I also loved Austin and Ally episode 13 season 2. Thank you for pursuing ur dreams <3.

• Apr 14, 2018

I watched this movie out of pure boredom. Not only is it obnoxiously PC, but it's also cheesy to the extreme.

• Mar 06, 2018

THis movie is honestly very atrociously bad. the acting is cringeworthy and stupid. they use the same actors for this movie as well as much other disney channel movie. the songs are terrible quality. the plot is somewhat decent, but the comedy ruins everything. and they try way too hard to be cool and hip with the kids. maybe the channel should focus on making something of quality that people will want to watch instead of trying to bring in as much money as possible, by being as cheap as possible. do not watch this movie on any occasion, unless if you want to puke all over your clothes. nevermind, that would be more fun than watching this.

• Mar 03, 2018

Without a doubt my favorite Disney musical series. ❤

Without a doubt my favorite Disney musical series. ❤

• Feb 26, 2018

A silly, goofy play on West Side Story, where a gang of bikers and a group of surfers find non-violent ways to try to run each other off. This takes place inside a movie set in the early 60's, and two teens from are time are thrown into the mix. Charming in a way, a bit too dated in another. Thought Ross Lynch and Maia Mitchell played well off each other. I didn't hate it.