Terminator Salvation Reviews

• 6d ago

The third sequel that circles back before the original in the futuristic, full-on man vs. machine backstory as the main backdrop is surprisingly still entertaining with a maintained level that the predecessors ranked though at a decreasing rate after the second film. Despite the overconfidence in the basis narrative initially spanning an expanded "prequel" for character buildup, the upgraded effects, including the resulted action being a little more exhilarating, astoundingly impresses and the said omitted heart has been differentiated by the mechanically apocalyptic setting as a refreshed approach being relied on the strong though stock performances. (B+)

• Aug 17, 2019

People can hate this film all they want, but at least it's better than Genisys.

People can hate this film all they want, but at least it's better than Genisys.

• Aug 10, 2019

One of the most underrated Terminator films. Giving it 5 stars to bump it up as it deserves better then the existing score. 10 years old and holds up very nicely. Story is on point as well.

• Aug 05, 2019

As the film was nearing the end of its runtime I couldn't help but feel as if the whole experience was completely inconsequential. As if nothing of note had happened. And that's something one doesn't want from a Terminator movie. It suffers from poor direction by McG, bad editing, disappointing performances and, most of all, rote and predictable storytelling. John Connor loses all the charm he once had in previous installments, played by a substandard Christian Bale who, admittedly, wasn't given much room to maneuver in his role. I'd say the standout character here would be Marcus played by Sam Worthington in one of his better performances. The somewhat thrilling sequences and special effects do redeem this film a tad but not past a two-star rating.

• Jul 24, 2019

Terminator Salvation is so much better than Genisys but its still very average. i was never bored while watching this but its nothing special as well.

• Jul 19, 2019

Amazing movie. Such an unexpected character, amazing actor Sam Worthington- brilliant performance.

• Jul 14, 2019

stuff goes boom 3/5

stuff goes boom 3/5

• Jul 09, 2019

The concept is somewhat believable. The action scenes are good. Its a movie you can rent and have a good time.

• Jul 01, 2019

boy it‘s so bad so bad so bad

boy it‘s so bad so bad so bad

• Jun 26, 2019

You can take it or leave it. It was really good with the future war and how everything in the Terminator franchise was centered on this idea. I would say it was like 50% was good, and 50% was bad. As being part of a franchise, it's my least favorite of the films. If I were to ask you I'm watching Terminator and you asked which one, if I said Terminator Salvation you would get a nod, or oh. As much as I hate to say it, it's a forgettable film.