The Boss Reviews

• Nov 19, 2020

SUCH A AMAZING COMEDY! Melissa is the Queen of Comedy ❤️

SUCH A AMAZING COMEDY! Melissa is the Queen of Comedy ❤️

• Aug 30, 2020

What did I think of The Boss? Check out my full review below: https://open.spotify.com/episode/0DrmPQQhfj2gWwLkoyOlEi?si=-mNu1T_9T3uaoI-H4SV9Jw

• Feb 20, 2020

Way too much profanity. The cursing did not make the movie more funny.

Way too much profanity. The cursing did not make the movie more funny.

• Oct 27, 2019

Meh is right. The plot is all over the place. The movie substitutes comedy with overused profanity. And you could really care less about seeing how it ends. Sorry. Don't waste your time. There are a lot of actually funny Melissa McCarthy movies out there. This isn't one of them.

• Oct 04, 2019

While not McCarthy's strongest venture, I still found myself getting a few good laughs in this.

• Jul 22, 2019

the worst i've seen in a long time

the worst i've seen in a long time

• Apr 07, 2019

Melissa McCarthy is always entertaining.

Melissa McCarthy is always entertaining.

• Mar 18, 2019

Nothing new here. The typical comedy by Melissa McCarthy that still makes me laugh.

• Feb 24, 2019

We normally like Melissa McCarthy but for us this was a terrible film and didn't find it funny at all, swearing in the right film Is ok but we thought it was completely out of place in this film. Again a terrible film.

• Dec 18, 2018

Plain, boring and the humor is just not funny there are no good jokes that make you laugh out loud some of them might give a giggle but the others are just over the top crude and unfunny