The Butterfly Tree Reviews

• Jun 22, 2018

Melodramatic crud. Far too slow, a soap opera script and a predictable storyline. The actors didn't stand a chance and I'm sure they tried their best. Wouldn't waste my time unless you need to properly understand what "boring" is.

• May 20, 2018

I saw this with no idea what it was about, just that it has cool colors and butterflies in it. This movie will confuse, bewilder, and entice you to imagine things you never could expect. It's not linear in the way you'd think, it's all over the place but shows us that everyone has their own life and it's never just about you. The brilliance of this movie is it's unique acceptance of all the crazy things people do or think, their stupidity and their charm. Worth watching once, don't think just experience it.