The DUFF Reviews

• Feb 12, 2020

Yes the plot is predictable and not super complex or groundbreaking, but the reason I rewatch this movie is because of the fantastic performance by Mae Whitman and the smooth and effortless chemistry between her and Robby Amell. The other characters are okay but the natural rapport and humor between these two is what will make it worth watching. Without that this movie would be just like any other.

• Feb 01, 2020

Definitely underrated one of my favourite teen movies.

Definitely underrated one of my favourite teen movies.

• Nov 26, 2019

Dumb, boring, cliche, bad acting. Looked smart and funny in the trailer, but is the opposite. The characters are too one dimensional for me to care for and the jokes are lame. Just because there's a hashtag every 5 minutes in the movie doesn't make it relatable.

• Oct 07, 2019

Surprisingly funny and well-acted! Does have a few of the clichès seen in many high school comedies, but they honestly overcome them!

• Jun 07, 2019

Sure, we're in fantasy land completely detached from real-life social dynamics where conventionally attractive twenty-somethings pretend to be awkward teenagers (which is notably dumb considering the movie's subject matter). BUT the humour works and the leading pair is genuinely engaging.

• Apr 01, 2019

This movie was adorably sweet and light hearted while also being poignant. I loved it. I am 28 and I felt 17 again

• Feb 15, 2019

I wancted it yesterday i it is so funny and sweet and dam good

I wancted it yesterday i it is so funny and sweet and dam good

• Dec 31, 2018

Mae Whitman was really good. I loved her the show parenthood. This movie was okay. Not as funny as it could've been.

• Dec 06, 2018

This movie was amazing.I really loved it.The cast is amazing,and the romance between wes and bianca is so cute

• Dec 01, 2018

This was hilarious and I would watch it again. The actors were top-notch.

This was hilarious and I would watch it again. The actors were top-notch.