The Hunger Games Reviews

• Apr 24, 2021

Como suele pasar, la película se queda un poco corta comparándola con el libro, pero eso no significa que sea mala, la actuación de Jennifer Lawrence te hace sentir el miedo y la miseria que abunda en ese mundo, y el desarrollo de los personajes está muy bien trabajado, sin duda recomiendo ver esta película.

• Apr 20, 2021

a choppy, messy adaptation of an amazing book.

a choppy, messy adaptation of an amazing book.

• Apr 16, 2021

it's enthralling, great and intense fight sequence. Be aware of the shaky cam though. its great although I find the book better. The ending might disappoint some fans of the book

• Apr 15, 2021

I normally dislike movies of this type. BUT- this is unusually well scripted and performed. Each moment is captivating. Even the brief silences are telling the story. The action scenes alone are worth the long running time.

• Apr 14, 2021

This movie is a good enough introduction to this otherwise fun franchise. My grade: B

• Apr 11, 2021

The novel has truly blossomed beautifully with its film adaptation. The first in the series starts off with a bang. The acting from Lawrence is Oscar-worthy, the production value is gorgeously done and well realized from the book, and the script is nicely presented as it was from the novel. The film never fails to keep audiences entertained even with its long screen time. You can't miss this thrilling, dystopian story.

• Apr 03, 2021

An amazing concept as well as some star power was bound to make this engaging. The story is also quite smart with an intricate political game being set up for future installments without taking anything away from the tension in this movie. Still while the young-adult elements do work well in the plot I suspect an even better story could be told with an R-rating considering how dark the premise is.

• Mar 18, 2021

this is iconic! i really like it. (i find it kinda funny when katniss screams "pEEtAAAAA!!")

• Mar 16, 2021

This film was so hit and miss. I haven't read the books but I imagine it's written for 13 year old girls as a target audience. Sometimes the writing, dialogue, acting and story choices are ridiculous and unbelievable. Some aspects I really like though, like the wilderness survival tactics which wasn't explored very well, the forced killing of youth which was shied away from, the sponsors interaction which again wasn't shown much at all. And what was with those stupid mutated pug dogs? lol.

• Mar 05, 2021

One of the best movies I have ever seen! Great balance of action and love :-)

One of the best movies I have ever seen! Great balance of action and love :-)