The In-Laws - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The In-Laws Reviews

April 17, 2018
See it for the cast.
March 31, 2018
i very much liked the inlaws which stars peter falk as a nutty cia agent and alan arkin as a serious dentist whose son an\d daughter are about to marry falk involves arkin on a case he is working on ,that sends them to hondoras ,the inlaws is a hillarous movie also david paymer makes is acting debut
November 7, 2016
Alan Arkin makes the perfect sap of a foil to Peter Falk's is-he-or-isn't-he a CIA agent.
September 23, 2016
This was really funny. I quite like both Falk and Arkin and they're at their best here. The film is original and clever. There are some great smaller roles as well, Richard Libertini("Fletch", James Hong and Ed Begley Jr. I was surprised, yet glad that Criterion Collection released this because it looked great. Seek it out!
½ January 1, 2016
Very funny, even if the comedy's a bit dated and the story is a bit predictable. Peter falk is especially hilarious, and the chemistry is strong.
½ June 27, 2015
On of the best comedies ever! Lots of just simple plain old fun
March 22, 2015
another buddy chase pic like those made by gene Wilder & Richard Pryor think 'silver streak'
½ May 1, 2014
The back and forth between Arkin and Falk is really quite funny
February 16, 2014
"Serpentine, Sheldon, Serpentine!" Words to live by. One of my favorites, and not just because Peter Falk is channeling my father
½ February 15, 2014
Nutty film with a mix of comedy and adventure. Quirky and humourous. 7.5/10
½ December 18, 2013
Dated but still funny, Alan Arkin and Peter Falk r great together.
September 17, 2013
Not bad but i had more expectations
August 10, 2013
Fabolously hilarious, inteligent and masterfuly made "The In-Laws" is the perfect comedy.
½ July 4, 2013
Peter Falk and Alan Arkin are the greatest movie comedy team since The Odd Couple. Brilliant comedic timing by Arkin as Dr. Kornpett. Falk brings his dry but hysterical humor to this film. If you love great family comedy, this is the film for you.
½ March 30, 2013
Fantastic. I just love this original. Great performances by Alan Arkin and Peter Falk and the superbly hilarious Richard Libertini. "Serpentine Shell, serpentine."
January 30, 2013
One of the greatest comedies of all-time with 2 career-high performances. Absolute must see. So great in fact, that it would be a travesty if a re-make was ever foolishly made to risk desecrating the very name of this masterwork. Just remember though, run-down Tihatan hotel lobbies only have 'Hustler' in spanish, there's enormous red tape in the bush, and the key to the benefit program if you ever decide to apply to be in the C.I.A. is that you don't get yourself killed. A+
November 11, 2012
One of my favorites.
October 30, 2012
Gets a lil to slap-stick sometimes.
½ October 26, 2012
The chemistry between Alan Arkin and Peter Falk makes this already great film that much better. Hilarious.
September 16, 2012
I love this movie, Falk and Arkin have great chemistry together and this movie has a hilarious premise and quotable lines.