The Incredible Burt Wonderstone - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Incredible Burt Wonderstone Reviews

½ April 3, 2017
Sometimes, it's ok to like a dumb movie if you makes you laugh enough.
March 18, 2017
Don't put into movies like this than they were to be. Goofy comedies.
½ February 22, 2017
Compared to Birdman, & Wrestler, this movie tells the story of how an outdated performer would face their lives. By the way, everyone gets old, and am I got the ambitions to return to the "stage" of life?
The magic and the punch are funny enough, although it seems to be a stable and well calculated "encourage style" movie.
February 19, 2017
amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 28, 2016
Steve Carell, Olivia Wilde, Steve Buscemi, and Alan Arkin do a great job of acting in this movie. The movie started off a little douchey, with Jim Carrey and Steve Carell acting like total egomaniacal idiots, but had a hilarious ending.
August 21, 2016
I really enjoyed the style of humor. Lots to like about it. Gets a little formulaic in the middle, but still has plenty of surprising laughs.
August 21, 2016
Hilarious. Don't listen to critics review comedies. It's literally a different category.
jamrcla
½ July 29, 2016
I'm not a fan of Steve Carell and the only reason I wanted to watch this was for Jim Carrey who was as he always is really funny and as I thought before watching it he was the best thing in this movie, His stunts were hilarious but he was under used, Although the rest of the cast did a good job but they were pretty boring compared to Jim Carrey, The story was old and between Jim Carreys scenes it was bland, The ending was pretty good but couldn't make up for the rest of it, Watch it for Jim Carrey and you might enjoy it more.
July 28, 2016
The only incredible thing about this movie is how little I laughed throughout. Boring, dumb, and definitely not funny.
June 5, 2016
The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, basically Ron Burgundy, only if he were a Magician instead of a anchorman. Overall, a decent film with below average jokes.
May 22, 2016
This movie was a mess. Had a unique concept for a comedy movie but it wasn't funny in the slightest bit. I watched for 45 mins and never laughed once. Which is unfortunate because it has a really great cast of actors. Very disappointed.
½ April 22, 2016
The introduction to magic's over-the-top duo Steve Carell and Steve Buscemi is deliciously cheesy. Buscemi is charming and I wish he had more screen time. The film went off the cliff mid-way.
April 10, 2016
This is a decent comedy. Carrell is great as the has been magician and Buscemi goes into Donnie mode. It is Jim Carrey and Brain Rape that steals every scene. Hillarious.
February 13, 2016
Es increible ver como aún con tantos actores excelentes; el director Don Scaldino no logró hacer nada interesante con ellos, es una película lenta, con 2 que 3 gags buenos en TODA la película, y en resumen bizarra. Es una mezcolanza de humor en extremo extraño y una monotonía constantemente presente. Que lastima, pudo haber sido una comedia muy bien hecha; pero eso pasa cuando el director es un completo pelele.
January 23, 2016
Didn't laugh once and made sadly unnecessary given the solid talent behind it.
½ January 18, 2016
While it doesn't feel like a movie we haven't seen a million times, it doesn't completely fail to entertain and it collects a few laughs. I couldn't stop thinking I was watching a remake of "Dodgeball" with magic instead of dodgeball though. Also, Steve Buscemi didn't look quite convinced.
½ January 9, 2016
Worth watching on Netflix!
½ January 3, 2016
Jim Carrey doesn't believe in vaccinations. He and his movies are idiotic
January 2, 2016
I've had shit luck with movies lately, and this was one of them. just horrifically painful to endure, story was nonsense and instead of feeling any kind of sympathy for a character, you're wishing they woukd just disappear in their lame props and not come back
½ December 9, 2015
The Incredible Burt Wonderstone est une comédie proche de l'univers d'Adam McKay sans le talent d'un Will Ferrell, mais avec un casting tout de même très concerné, surtout Olivia Wilde, Jim Carrey (bien meilleur lorsqu'il n'est qu'une présence bienvenue dans le supporting cast) et l'hilarant Steve Buscemi qui parvient enfin à obtenir un rôle comique à sa mesure. Le film est malheureusement un peu long et manque de gags vraiment drôles et originaux pour décoller. C'est bien dommage car le message du film est plutôt intéressant tout en étant assez chaleureux. Mais The Incredible Burt Wonderstone ne restera pas dans les annales.