The Intern Reviews

• 3d ago

Entertaining, funny and sometimes touching plot. Good acting throughout. I find it hard to say anything negative about this film. De Niro and Hathaway really worked well together.

• Oct 09, 2019

Both a funny and at times heart-warming film, De Niro proves his talents brilliantly in a more gentle, fatherly role.

• Oct 03, 2019

She’s cute, De Niro is pathetic and a terrible actor. Save your money.

She’s cute, De Niro is pathetic and a terrible actor. Save your money.

• Sep 30, 2019

A friend of mine who is also a movie lover described this movie in a few simples words " Why did Robert De Niro do this movie? Normally older actor accept projects they really like"

• Sep 01, 2019

Good story to tell; however it never explained why a man with all his experience couldn't take administrative chores off the boss.

• Aug 26, 2019

Very entertaining. It's refreshing to see DeNiro take on a role that doesn't tap into his best acting skills and still play a role perfectly. in character.

• Aug 26, 2019

I have seen this movie at least three times and always enjoy it every time. Robert DeNiro's character brings a calm and focus to a very upended office environment. My favorite scene: in his closet, explaining why all men should carry handkerchiefs.

• DJ P
    Aug 04, 2019

Cute movie, would recommend. Sentimental ending

Cute movie, would recommend. Sentimental ending

• Aug 03, 2019

The intern is funny and heartwarming. It's a wonder De Niro went from this to the appalling Dirty Grandpa.

• Jul 03, 2019