The Last Dragon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Last Dragon Reviews

November 25, 2017
I love this movie. It is my 80's.
November 22, 2017
This is just a fun movie. Enjoy it for what it is. I mean come on..the Shogun of Harlem..doesn't get any better!
November 16, 2017
classic 80's goodness
½ April 16, 2017
A trans-racial Harlem martial artist named Bruce Leroy refuses to use his skills against the local bully Sho'Nuff. Too much of his time is spent with pursing "Nasty Girl" Vanity. After studying his skill further and meeting some Harlem Chinese, he finally does battle with the baddie. Good comedy, good action, but the story moves too slowly.
November 18, 2016
This is my favorite movie of all time. When Sho'Nuff asks Bruce Leroy "Who's The Master" and Bruce Leroy says "I am," it gets me so pumped. It might seem cheezy, but this movie is great!
September 20, 2016
Cheesy as all get out. I loved this movie as a kid and still enjoy watching it every few years as an adult.
August 29, 2016
The best best goofy fun action king fu 80's flick ever! Showed my son and loved it! Sho Nuff!
August 4, 2016
But it's funny as hell!
July 31, 2016
If I had seen this when I was a kid, I would have loved it. Unfortunately, its amazingness ifs contained to small bursts and ideas. The story itself is restrained, and with the characters driving the plot forward it is just an ok fun movie.
July 8, 2016
It's one of my most favorite 80's movies. Pay absolutely no mind to the pathetic critics score. Just look at the audience score.
The Last Dragon is an 80s fun fest!
June 14, 2016
Divided by personal preference, I stand on the side that enjoys this movie's 80s sense of humor & heroism.
June 11, 2016
Berry Gordy's "The Last Dragon" is not necessarily a great movie, but it is at times a totally awesome movie. It is the story of a young black kid who wants to be a kung fu master, who is taunted by a man who also believes he is a kung fu master, named Sho'Nuff. Meanwhile he falls for a beautiful TV DJ, who is being hounded by a crazy man who wants his Cyndi Lauper-like music act to be on her show. It is a totally goofy time with unnecessary music videos and crazy characters and plot points. It is exactly the kind of movie you'd expect to come from Motown's Berry Gordy in the 1980s.
May 3, 2016
Bruce Leroy!!! Cult classic!!!
½ April 23, 2016
Cheesetastic goofy ass movie!
February 16, 2016
still a guilty pleasure for me the 80s the characters Leroy vs. sho enough !! fun times !! # who's the master
January 30, 2016
"The Glow," is reality, and Le'roy proves it shownuff'
January 9, 2016
Loved the story behind this. Sort of modern day but a little corny.
September 12, 2015
loved this karate kid rip off back in the day.

been along time , but hey it's fun and has a cool sound track sonufff
August 23, 2015
The best D movie ever made! Truly an underrated gem!!!!
August 19, 2015
Very groovy and entertaining hommage to Bruce Lee, a must-see !