Dr Seuss' The Lorax Reviews

• Feb 08, 2020

A great animation with a great message that many need to watch and see. This film is great and did justice to the original work of Dr. Suess.-

• Feb 08, 2020

If You Guys Don't Know, I'm A Fanatic Over Dr. Seuss. His Books Shaped So Many Childhoods Around The World. But You Have To Understand Why Something Is A Success, Otherwise You're Just Gonna Get Crap. As The 4th Full-Length Dr. Seuss Movie, This Film's A Middle-Of-The-Road Shrug. When It Gets Something From The Book Right, It's Good, But When It Misses, It Makes The Film Suck Even More. The Animation Definitely Shows What Seuss Would Of Went For, But This Movie Simplified The Complex Message Seuss Tried To Deliver Kids & Adults. I Hate How They Decide To Have A Corporate Bad Guy Causing Troubles, How Uninspiring Is That? Most Of The Characters Aren't Really Likeable, Especially By Seuss Standards. The Pop-Cultural References Made Everything Dated, & I'll Just Say It... Danny DeVito's The Only Good Thing In This Film. Although He Doesn't Always Give Us A Laugh, Though Sometimes Does, He Does Give Us Some Of The Heaviness The Book Gave. Overall, Dr. Seuss' "The Lorax" Is A Middle-Of-The-Road Flick; I Honestly Think This Flick Could've Been Explosive, But... You Gotta Know Hollywood. Meh. 😑

• Jan 27, 2020

I don't know what is wrong with this movie. I know there are some unnecessary scenes, but it's a good plot to show about how nature in important.

• Dec 21, 2019

Very inspiring and predicted the future. I do not understand why a musical, would not include Taylor Swift, a professional singer, singing? Overall, 10/10

• Oct 29, 2019

A travesty and a betrayal of the source material in the worst possible way. Go read the book and save a buck. It'll be better for your kids than lazily sitting them in front of this caca.

• Sep 25, 2019

Not enjoyable for adults but colorful and entertaining for kids

Not enjoyable for adults but colorful and entertaining for kids

• Sep 10, 2019

It spread a great message and was great

It spread a great message and was great

• Sep 08, 2019

amazing movie. educational in regards to pollution and the environment, catchy songs, funny and loving characters.

• Aug 13, 2019

This movie is made by Illumination, nuff' said!

This movie is made by Illumination, nuff' said!

• Jamie