The Lovebirds Reviews

• 6h ago

For what this is, this movie works wonders. Nanjiani and Rae are a blast and it's easy to watch them play off each other for about 90 minutes. There's nothing groundbreaking here but it's a good time.

• 6h ago

I've never cringed so much over a movie in my entire life.

I've never cringed so much over a movie in my entire life.

• 7h ago

The movie is overall ok, but is saved by the chemistry and humor of the 2 leads.

• 8h ago

There’s some (very few) funny bits. And I’m just gonna leave it at that.

There’s some (very few) funny bits. And I’m just gonna leave it at that.

• 8h ago

Amazing, Issa rae makes everything great.

Amazing, Issa rae makes everything great.

• 9h ago

So bad from so much talent . 2/10 barely

So bad from so much talent . 2/10 barely

• 11h ago

Just watch the movie!

Just watch the movie!

• 15h ago

Great movie to watch on a Sunday night to just laugh and relax. Kumail is exceptional.

• 17h ago

Like the movie date night only in New Orleans and on Netflix.

Like the movie date night only in New Orleans and on Netflix.

• 18h ago

If you've seen the trailer for The Lovebirds, you've seen the whole thing already. I get it, it's tough to promote a comedy and not be tempted to show off the film's best gags to increase buzz, but a movie like this ultimately suffers because the audience knows all the big punchlines before the credits roll, so watching turns into waiting. It's not all bad though: thanks to Kumail, the movie is still very watchable and a breeze to sit through at a merciful 87 minutes long. Watch this while you're doing the dishes.