The Marine: Homefront Reviews

• Feb 12, 2020

The Movie Was Just Terrible , Just Awful👎🤬😠

The Movie Was Just Terrible , Just Awful👎🤬😠

• Nov 12, 2018

The marine 3 es un desesperante film que realmente suplicas por que acabe rapido, actuaciones patéticas que no logras soportar este film es una de las cintas de acción menos interesantes del genero.

• Dec 12, 2015

poor acting,plenty of action

poor acting,plenty of action

• Aug 25, 2014

THIS MOVIE IS AMAZING TO THE BEGINS TO THE END,GREAT JOOB EXCELLENT MOVIE..

THIS MOVIE IS AMAZING TO THE BEGINS TO THE END,GREAT JOOB EXCELLENT MOVIE..

• Jul 18, 2014

This was a 5 star movie. Sadly it wasn't even in theatres because people stereotype it being made by the WWE. But I can say being an avid fan of the WWE for over 20 years. There movies have nothing the do with pro wrestling and is a retarded stereotype!!!!

• Jul 07, 2014

Monday, July 7, 2014 (2013) The Marine 3: Homefront ACTION/ SUSPENSE You know, when I first got into Hong Kong action films of Jackie Chan, Donnie Yen, John Woo and Yuen Woo-Ping during the 1980's and 1990's, I read in a magazine somewhere that the way they used to make films in Hong Kong, they would first come up with never-before-seen action and comedy routines/ sequences and then build a story around it. And for a very long time, I would use my fast-forward button while playing all the preliminaries, and just watch the action and comedy routines since the plot would always have to be secondary and non-existent anyway. The reason I'm saying this is that if I had just used my fast-forward button while playing the entire rabble-babble synopsis of this piece of junk and just watch the few action sequences it has, then my rating might've been higher since the plot is completely idiotic and phony in the first place. This is like, yet again, another one of those movies where they would show the characters portrayed not completely black and white. And I just hate those type of movies since theirs really isn't anyone to root for in this rather fictitious set up. It's like if whales are on the endangered species list, and then to justify keeping whales from being wiped out would also mean killing many innocent lives, or if bankers and CEO's are stealing the public's money would have to make a statement if it includes also killing innocent civilians, these acts totally contradicts the movies message or in actuality goes against the point of Martin Luther King and Gandhi. Co-written and directed by Scott Wiper, starring WWE wrestler, Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin as Sgt. "Marine" Jake Carter who's just come home to his small town for a temporary leave, and finds out that his sisters are planning to sell their fathers estate property since they're unable to continue to make payments. While Jake's older sister is seeing the sheriff of this small town near Seattle, his other sister who is younger than him is seeing a guy he doesn't approve of. Meanwhile, frequent bad guy, Neal McDonough as Jonah Pope had just finished robbing and then burning some of this particular bank's money- a scene taken from "The Dark Knight". It's one of Jonah's political statements was to punish the bankers and CEO's who exploit citizens, for it was only a start for something bigger.

• Jun 15, 2014

Steer well clear of this WWE picture. There is very little I found good about the film. The story is silly, the acting is terrible, the makeup and costuming was not convincing, the direction was all over the place, the cinematography made this movie look like it was a cheap made for youtube series, and there's so much repetition going on in the characters here that it hurt my brainpan. The only thing about the film I thought had any redeeming qualities was the action. There are a few decent action sequences in the film but they are too few to bring this film up to a recommend. In fact, I recommend staying far, far away from this movie. Not worth wasting your time over.

• Apr 05, 2014

Not one person acts logically in this entire movie. And the movie breezes past the deaths of like a dozen cops; no biggie I guess.

• Mar 09, 2014

Wow is this movie bad. Ever see a movie where not only does nothing make sense but everything actively defies all logic? Well this is worse than that.

• Feb 04, 2014

It wasn't very good. The plot was laughable and the bad guys were idiots. And the scene with the swat guys was embarrassing. Main lead didn't feel or act like a marine. Pass on this one.