The Nest Reviews

• 2d ago

Boring sooo dull . Waste of time

Boring sooo dull . Waste of time

• 4d ago

Misleading tone. Bizarre character choices. Zero payoff. It's a mix of random frustrating storytelling and unfulfilling suspense. The film is well produced. Great performances, despite unbelievable characters. At times I prayed for it to be about ghosts or SOMETHING interesting... but it never got the "interesting memo". Critics love it, apparently. Good for them.

• 5d ago

What a Bad movie !!!

What a Bad movie !!!

• 6d ago

It didn't feel like there was a plot. Jude Law is amazing but it didn't wow me.

It didn't feel like there was a plot. Jude Law is amazing but it didn't wow me.

• Jan 14, 2021

This movie had a lot of potential but fell completely flat for me it had no purpose and angered me for lack of plot.

Alec B Super Reviewer
    Jan 14, 2021

Law and Coon give two brilliant performances (Law is initially flashier but you can see that he's barely concealing his anguish, while Coon gets to slowly build to her eventual breakdown) and I really like the horror aesthetic being used for this kind of drama.

• Jan 11, 2021

Simply a lesson in life.

Simply a lesson in life.

• Jan 10, 2021

Omg don't waist your time, it's sooooo painfully slow. The acting is great-end of story, because the story goes nowhere...slowly.

• Jan 10, 2021

I loved this film so much. what an incredible cast and screenplay. I also loved the cinematography. It gave "The Nest" the feeling of a horror movie. I only wish that it had been made into a mini series instead of a film. I wanted to go deeper and learn more about all the characters.

• Jan 09, 2021

This movie is worth seeing for one reason: Carrie Coon. She is simply magnetic. Her chemistry with Jude Law is hot, even as he plays as unlikable a character as he has ever played. But the movie keeps its focus on Coon. Hopefully this will open the door for many more great roles for one of greats of her generation.