The Nut Job Reviews

• Oct 15, 2019

I have no idea what movie everyone else was watching but if you didnt have the heart for Buddy or Precious or the other characters, you might not feel anything at all.

• Oct 01, 2019

Decent. A better overall voice cast was needed, though.

Decent. A better overall voice cast was needed, though.

• Sep 03, 2019

This film can go nuts about the reviews.

This film can go nuts about the reviews.

• Jul 29, 2019

The thing with the actual worst movies of all time (like Food Fight) is that they're interrestingly infamous, you can still watch these movies and have fun because of how terrible they are. This movie is just boring, it's terrible in the way that it tries to be a real movie.

• Mar 02, 2019

Like "Monsters Inc." and "Open Season"? Sons of bitches. I would ever admit, the audience kills themselves.

• Feb 11, 2019

Not A very well know animation. It does have laughs so watch

Not A very well know animation. It does have laughs so watch

• Jan 17, 2019

The Nut Job offers a few laughs but gets tiresome and hard to watch.

The Nut Job offers a few laughs but gets tiresome and hard to watch.

• Dec 22, 2018

No joke, this movie has lots of out of the box jokes that are hilarious

No joke, this movie has lots of out of the box jokes that are hilarious

• Oct 22, 2018

This is one of my biggest guilty pleasures because I actually laughed at the jokes

• Jul 11, 2018

I really didn't like this movie it had a over used plot of someone is going destroy a certaint area and the heroes have to stop them but the movie would actually keep you watching but this is horrible movie anyway