The Paperboy Reviews

• Jul 27, 2019

I personally had a good time with this film, Cusack, Efron, & Matthew knocked it outta the park! 4 solid stars!

• Feb 21, 2019

Dark and strange, but completely enthralling.

Dark and strange, but completely enthralling.

• Jan 16, 2019

Macy!! Macy!! Macy!! Where have you been?! Sis can act! She was the heart of the film. It is a really weird film. But I enjoyed it. They're are actually people like this in Florida. I can see this weirdness from the comfort of home.

• Sep 11, 2018

Actually I don't understand why this is so underrated. Definitely above average film.

• Aug 01, 2018

Wasted 106 mins of my life. Spare yourself this disaster of a failed attempt at a movie.

• Jul 03, 2018

Nothing surprise me in Floriduh.one of those movies,where even the bad parts are entaining.

• Jun 10, 2018

An unevenly directed sordid tale, but it has a great cast and never manages to bore.

• Jun 07, 2018

I couldn't stop watching. It got so crazy I had to pause it and take a breath and ask myself should I continue! Well I couldn't stay away. The flow of the movie was a bit all over, but seriously a good movie regardless of what critics say. They never get it right anyway.

• Apr 03, 2018

Actors heartily commit to characters you have no interest in, and a storyline so boring even the boom-mikes don’t bother picking up the dialogue.

• Jan 30, 2018

looks like a recycled John waters movie from the 70s & winds up being a cheap imitation.