The Photograph Reviews

• Sydney
    1h ago

it was great. kind of had the “Love Jones” vibe. good story line, good acting. go see for yourself!

• CeiCei
    1h ago

It was refreshing to see a young black love story with NO baby momma drama and gang violence

• Jamie A
    1h ago

Made me believe in love again!

Made me believe in love again!

• Min9roch
    4h ago

It was a good movie with a good story line.

It was a good movie with a good story line.

• 5h ago

Romance isn't really my type of movie but lakeith stanfield can be my boyfriend any day. He's been on a great run lately so I'll see just about anything he does.

• linda
    6h ago

One of the worse movies I have seen

One of the worse movies I have seen

• KayeG
    8h ago

It was ok. I was expecting more of a love story. However, the movie did depict how life is today....role reversals. The woman chasing and courting the man.

• Jennifer T
    8h ago

It was differently hyped up, Love Jones was wayyyy better. Your typical confused , don’t wanna commit relationship drama. The movie was to long for nothing to be happening, I really was cheering for this film. The only good thing was, I got to look at Lakeith Stanfield tall chocolate sexy self!!!

• 9h ago

Music are really good. Stories make no sense. The only romantic movie made the audience shout out "what the f**k" when there were romantic scenes. Director is not good at telling a story.

• Kimberly D