The Predator Reviews

• 21h ago

the only good thing I see about the movie is the action. everything else? JUST SHIT. from the story, too the EXTREME amount of comedy! seriously... its only 7 scenes away from being a comedy film. it strays WAY too much from what the 198X original wanted to be, or what it was! I might be late to this whole critique party, but I simply don't care!

• Mar 27, 2020

I thought it was decently made, action was fun until the climactic scene at the end there was humor in it (some of which making me laugh). Problems I had with it were it seemed every other second they were science babbling, and oh boy did that go on and on and on. But hey what can you do? The other problem with it is it seems a little choppy during certain action scenes, but other than that I thought it was pretty good.

• Mar 23, 2020

The Predator tries its best to be an action-comedy mixed with 80’s action movie mixed with a reboot of the original predator mixed with a marvel-type supervillain movie....but instead of trying to do one of these right, it fails at all of them. I did like the final action sequence and I thought the sound design was great, but it does not make up for the messy plot, the horrible script and the mediocre acting. I mean these characters are so stupid at times...even the predator himself is dumb. This film is actually so bad that it can be entertaining. I don’t recommend it.

• Mar 20, 2020

Individual elements seem to be solid, but putting it together as a whole just reveals it to be a jumble of studio-sponsored garbage.

• Mar 19, 2020

Another once great franchise ruined by a terrible reboot. Absolute garbage.

Another once great franchise ruined by a terrible reboot. Absolute garbage.

• Dominick C
    Mar 17, 2020

Horrible. I expected more from Shane Black, being that he was a character in the first movie. He should know the formula that works for this type of movie but sadly he forces too many unfunny, pointless, and sometimes cringe-worthy jokes. There are plenty of comics and surprisingly interesting youtube videos he could have borrowed from to make a decent movie.

• Mar 14, 2020

Scooby doo meets Predator! Terrible

Scooby doo meets Predator! Terrible

• Mar 04, 2020

abysmal. don't ever bother watching.

abysmal. don't ever bother watching.

• Mar 02, 2020

Hey!! It's an action comedy alien slasher movie!! Put your book about Tarkovsky back on the shelf, get a beer and watch all 3 Predator movies (not the VS Alien ones bc just no) back to back - this totally stacks up! RAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

• Feb 22, 2020

A number of cool setpieces and strong performances isn't enough to redeem this movie that could have been a return to form for this franchise.