The Purge: Election Year Reviews

• 3d ago

It's a bit to crazy for my liking. Better than the first, yet it didn't need to be made. I'll give The Purge: Election Year a D

• Jun 08, 2019

Election Year is the best Purge movie I’ve seen! Anarchy is good,but Election Year is great and very underrated!

• Apr 25, 2019

The purge 3 replaces the horror intimacy of its previous entries with action sequences on a bigger scale, the result is still politically astute though not entertaining as before

• Apr 06, 2019

Blessed be the people behind these movies for learning from their mistakes and getting better and better.

• Mar 19, 2019

This is my favorite purge movie.

This is my favorite purge movie.

• Feb 13, 2019

Ridiculous how well written and good of a movie this is considering the stupid concept.

• Feb 06, 2019

Tema interessante, filme meio previsível.

Tema interessante, filme meio previsível.

• Feb 06, 2019

A step down from The Purge: Anarchy, Election Year simply recycles many of the elements that made its predecessor successful while shoving its political commentary down the viewer's throat.

• Jan 28, 2019

While it is still much better than the original, and the events happening onscreen are fun to watch, the majority of The Purge: Election Year feels all too familiar.

• Jan 17, 2019

Great story, great action, and has the highest kills.

Great story, great action, and has the highest kills.