The Smurfs 2 Reviews

• Mar 01, 2021

The funniest joke is the burping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Feb 27, 2021

It's more cringe and more stupid. worst than the first film.

It's more cringe and more stupid. worst than the first film.

• Jan 16, 2021

Yeah ... Hollywood does not miss the opportunity to make a sequence of something that was already bad to get even worse!

• Nov 09, 2020

I have no words for this movie it just sucks on so many levels to the point where I even see a clip of it I feel nauseous. like the first one most characters were annoying or just uninteresting the story was boring and I fell asleep I have no idea why I liked it as a kid.

• Sep 23, 2020

Not as good as the first, But a little bit of a fun movie

Not as good as the first, But a little bit of a fun movie

• Jul 16, 2020

Like its predecessor, it's only enjoyable for young children, and it's lacking in ambition, originality, hilarity and intelligence.

• Jun 04, 2020

Just like the first one. They brought Patrick‘s stepdad in it. They wanted us to feel emotional about the scene, which was supposed to end their connection. But we all knew, that it wasn't over. It was just bland and very uninteresting.

• Apr 15, 2020

This second Installment of " The Smurfs" was not that good but my brother loved it as usual, but there's no point, in pulling punches here because, lets face it , these movies are meant as a distraction for kids. The jokes are bad, the acting is cheesy and the story isn't complicated, it's a family movie that's why I was not that convinced about this sequel So fir this not beibg a good sequel, I give " The Smurfs 2" a D.

• Jan 21, 2020

This is one of the worst movies I've seen in my entire life. The comedy is just PURE cringe and the acting is bad. 0/10

• Dec 30, 2019

It has it's flaws and some pretty silly moments that make it lose some of it's charm but it also packs some heartfelt moments and the smurfs are pretty good to say the least. So i'd say it's a nice watch for what it is. (6.5/10)