Son of Bigfoot Reviews

• Jun 15, 2020

Visually beautiful but thematically stupid. Of course, the hunters are soulless buffoons; of course, the mutant scientist is noble for not wanting to be rich; of course, the businessman employs a small army of thugs. And of course, the hair that grows long overnight stays the same length thereafter. Yes, it's for kids - but why insult their intelligence?

• Mar 27, 2020

EXCELLENT MOVIE TO WATCH WITH YOUR FAMILY!!!!!

EXCELLENT MOVIE TO WATCH WITH YOUR FAMILY!!!!!

• Feb 18, 2020

Bland and unoriginal,but the cast was good and it was funny sometimes. I also didn't like the typical science evil guy

• Nov 13, 2019

Not a great film but definitely the best animated film of my country so far.

Not a great film but definitely the best animated film of my country so far.

• Sep 18, 2019

So many things wrong with it and juts didn't make sense could barely watch the entire thing

• Sep 03, 2019

enjoyable animated movie that's fun for the whole family

enjoyable animated movie that's fun for the whole family

• May 21, 2019

Utter shit. I will never get those 90 minutes back. I would rather put a loaded gun in my mouth and blow my head off than watch this shit again.

• Apr 26, 2019

story full of loops hole, extra unnecessary filler, no character development, great animation with bad low par writer.

• Dec 28, 2018

The production value of this movie was solid for not being a highly marketable big budget film. I think some adults and young adults take films aimed at children too seriously and forget the intended purpose of these types of films. The CG, plot and most of the voice acting was adequate. However, there were still some annoying voices which is synonymous with lower budget movies for kids. Although I am highly against whenever a child tells there parent they hate them, in this instance it was used to show how serious the situation was. With that said, if I were to sum up this film in one word, it would simply be "fun".....with a touch of outlandish, but isn't that what these are for?

• Nov 15, 2018

Wonderful movie. It's written amazingly and has a great storyline. Have watched more than I can count.