The Star Reviews

• Feb 07, 2021

This is a good nativity story.

This is a good nativity story.

• Jan 15, 2021

There's a holiday heartening bless within by minimally appealing charm, but the approach to the Nativity story is rather spiritually unfaithful through an unfitting mixture of biblical proportions and cartoonish narrative despite the genuinely aimed diversion for youths on their first steps learning the tale before honing their knowledge better later on. (B-)

• Dec 26, 2020

it is a bad movie, it tries tho be funy but it dosent have any comedic timing woudent recomend

• Dec 25, 2020

Looks like the Audience liked it and the top critics who don't are anti-Christian intolerant liberals. That is hard to deny when in you're actual response you actually talk about promoting "Myth."

• Dec 24, 2020

I watched this film with my three kids ages 6 and twins who are 4. We have watched about 15 Christmas movies this season, and this one Is in the top 3! We loved the way the story is told from a unique perspective of the animals and captures the essence of a sweet story. I am thankful for the cast and the effort put into telling a story of hope. Thank you all.

• Susan
    Dec 20, 2020

I didn't know how to order. I ordered twice, so i paid over 30 instead of 15. I think it could have been better explained. The movie was wonderful.

• Dec 16, 2020

¡Está super bonita!! de las mejores películas de Navidad! me encantó y la super recomiendo y sobre todo si tienes niños, pero la verdad está buena también para adultos

• Nov 19, 2020

EXCELLENT MOVIE, IT IS SO FAITHFULL TO BIBLICAL HISTORY, FULLFILL OF HUMOR, FUN, HOPE, AND THE BEST HISTORY OF THE WHOLE WORLD, CHRIST WITH US.

• Jun 16, 2020

It was a cute movie and I liked how the story was told from the perspective of animals.

• Jan 02, 2020

Sony's bestest work with a little touch of Christ and an apology for making The Emoticon Movie.