The Star Reviews

• Aug 03, 2019

This is some of the worst garbage I have ever been subjected to.

This is some of the worst garbage I have ever been subjected to.

• May 17, 2019

Funny characters! Great for children.

Funny characters! Great for children.

• May 04, 2019

Absolutely horrible in every sense. This potentially powerful story should not have had its focus on the animals, no one gave a shit about them, and every time the film was getting interesting with the human characters, it cut to the animals doing stupid shit. This is one pile of animal manure that you can skip.

• Mar 17, 2019

Nice to see a true(ish) Christmas story movie for a change. And this one doesn't disapoint.

• Jan 04, 2019

A nice little different take on the story.

A nice little different take on the story.

• Dec 29, 2018

Even though it was not widely screened, we were able to find it in a theatre during the Christmas season 2017. It is a fun take on the True Christmas Story, the birth of our Savior, Jesus CHRIST, with all the child friendly humor of an animated film, but skipping much of the crass adult innuendo. A little frightening in parts for the very small kids, but overall well worth the trip and extremely family friendly. The DVD/BluRay is out this year and now a mainstay in our Christmas time movie collection!

• Dec 29, 2018

This movie is amazing. Its funny well written and my kids absolutely LOVE it. It's judged harshly because the critics are Cleary biased against Christian films. Even if you arent a Christian or a Christian family its still a good film. It teaches some good values about friendship, how to treat others, and standing up for what you believe. (A character in the movie is made fun of but she overcomes the negativity) overall a great movie.

• Dec 28, 2018

Was a little libertized but other wise it was great!

Was a little libertized but other wise it was great!

• Dec 25, 2018

excellent, surprisingly faithful retelling of the nativity story. held an 11 year old, a 9 year old and a 7 year old's attention. laugh out loud moments. the manger scene will give you goosebumps!.

• Dec 24, 2018

Critics kiss my jack-ass. This is a great family friendly film every Christian should watch around Christmas, especially if you have kids. They don't make quality family movies like this anymore. Great fun. Will make you laugh, shed a happy tear, and makes you feel good!