Reviews

• 7h ago

This may be the worst movie I've seen in years. Not since Battle Los Angles has there been a stupider premise or more poorly written script. Advanced aliens travel across the galaxy just to run around with no weapons or armor, and, rather than attack, stand and howl while exposing their only weak spot to Chris Pratt. The worst part is that this movie is actually trying to take itself seriously. There is even a line of dialogue where the solider says "...this isn't a souvenir, this is a reminder!" That is literally what souvenir means. It is French for a reminder!!!! I couldn't even finish this movie it was so bad. All I know is I lost 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

• 1d ago

So much of this film is just stupid

So much of this film is just stupid

• 3d ago

I literally created an account to rate this movie a one, because that's the lowest score possible.It is the single worst movie I have ever seen. There are so many plot holes you could strain pasta through it. Comic relief guy was funny, but wow, the rest was a train wreck of ridiculous inconsistencies with no regard for just common sense.

• 3d ago

This is a good movie with lots of action. The main character is very likable, and fights on when most similar characters would just shout "no!" The monsters are scary, and there's a brutal Jason Bourne level fight at the end. The two "smart" black characters aren't very realistic, but it's still worth watching.

• 4d ago

This movie would've been amazing if it was out both on cinema and streaming services it would've been a blast, but sadly the critics wouldn't agree with the fans

• 6d ago

Great! It's an accion movie that keeps it real with real world issues. Keeps you in the suspense and then makes you laugh at some line. Great black character representation. Great for reflecting about how important science is. Interesting plot, with nice plot twists. Great alien invasion movie with a fresh feel.

• Oct 17, 2021

Great sci-fi futuristic movie. Good family emphasis and storytelling. Monsters are scary and unique! Good flick

• Oct 14, 2021

Interesting idea, but constantly contradicting itself. Military training is useless, but those with military backgrounds are the most successful? The militaries of the world are useless but a small group of people with basic weapons aren't?

• Oct 12, 2021

A simple and very well made movie.

A simple and very well made movie.

• Oct 09, 2021

I enjoyed the movie a lot more than I thought when going into it. To be honest here, I don't have to much to say about it, but I really enjoyed it. The time travel aspect was easy to understand, the aliens were very well designed, and basically all the jokes landed.