The Traitor Reviews

• May 11, 2020

Ottimo biopic sulla storia di Tommaso Buscetta, regia senza intoppi e molto pulita. Favino superlativo, specialmente visto il dialetto che non gli appartiene.

• Sandy
    Mar 15, 2020

Although subtitles it was an interesting movie !

Although subtitles it was an interesting movie !

• Mar 13, 2020

È un'espressione magistrale di uno dei primi pentiti. Il film colpisce soprattutto per il suo realismo, che ti avvolge, ti seduce.

• John g
    Mar 04, 2020

Was a real life, true story of the GODFATHER which was sheer poetry. This was not. I think I would have enjoyed it more if I could have heard i it in English instead of read it....too many subtitles, too much dialogue...exhausting!!!

• Barry
    Feb 28, 2020

Difficult to know who all the characters were and their relationship to one another.. Tedious at times

• richard f
    Feb 24, 2020

Ponderous and wooden. The acting was stiff and predictable. The depictions seemed cartoonish at times. A BIG disappointment-we were hoping for something special.

• Bonnie T
    Feb 23, 2020

Excellent story based on the original cosa nostra as it started out. I thought it was interesting to learn about the court system as it was back then. The scenery (Sicily and Rio) was gorgeous. I loved the film.

• Feb 16, 2020

Excellent cast and some Big Scenes - both violent and surreal/satirical - but the moral ambiguity is thinly sketched and doesn't land the big blows it's aiming for.

• Feb 14, 2020

a good film about Buscetta's life and everything that happened after his repentance. In general the film is highly entertaining and never bore sour because everything is in the balance and the slightly slower parts are still well watchable without particular boredom

• Sammo
    Feb 09, 2020

Confusing at the beginning as we debated which side the traitor was on. Was he telling the truth, or lying. The events next then were iffy.