The Trouble With Angels - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Trouble With Angels Reviews

½ November 4, 2017
"I have the most scathingly brilliant idea!"
April 5, 2016
I love this movie-came out when I was 12 years old, and I was a total Disney, Haley Mills fan then. I still love Haley Mills movies! My husband really likes this movie too, which is really unusual. The story line is funny and moving. Great for pre-teens to adult!
½ December 24, 2014
I great movie to help you forget your own troubles.
October 7, 2014
A funny but deep movie. It actually got me thinking about joining the convent when I grew up. A thoughtful dealing of a subject matter very few women ever consider. Highly recommend.
August 9, 2014
(First and only viewing - 8/30/2009)
June 8, 2014
sister constance was hot and when sister liguori died it broke my heart
May 1, 2014
Update 07/29/08: I just watched this again for the umpteenth time. It never fails to move me. I'm jumping it up to five full stars and adding it to my Top 100. End update. And speaking of Hayley Mills, this is a classic. Rosalind Russell was a huge talent. And if you can believe it, Ida Lupino directed this. No, Hayley, you cannot become a nun. Please. But I'm convinced that it's what you must do. Where is June Harding? She was so good in this. Rosalind Russell is an all-time all-star.
½ April 23, 2014
The Trouble with Angels is an average family-friendly flick about nuns. Sister Act is better, and features some of the same visuals. While this one is okay, I would suggest that one much more.
January 16, 2014
gr8 cast including some good 3rd act career stuff from russell
½ November 11, 2013
Hey, I have a scathingly brilliant idea! Maybe if I pray to God enough he'll give me these two hours of my life back!
September 15, 2013
Admittedly, I'm a Hayley Mills fan, but I thought The Trouble with Angels (1966) was kind of sweet. The transformation her character goes through was understated yet compelling to me.
March 18, 2013
My favorite film of all-time. A true treat for every movie-buff.
December 7, 2012
Want to see it! Will have to take into account!
½ October 1, 2012
I really enjoyed this movie. It's nice to see Hayley Mills grow up a bit. Directed by Ida Lupino too!
August 27, 2012
sweet movie with a great cast
August 24, 2012
this and the Flying Nun cemented my nun obsession.
MeetMeinMontauk
½ March 2, 2012
I watched this for Rosalind Russell... sadly, it was not all Rosalind could be. Cute in some ways, but still eh. TOTALLY DUG the 60s outfits and hair, however.
January 14, 2012
Always love Russell and Mills and this is a silly but funny movie. Classic family film. Julia loved all the trouble those two get into.
November 27, 2011
So vintage. It satisfied my childhood curiosity about Catholics. Although I'm pretty sure that's not what the movie was about.
September 30, 2011
Good wholesome family movie not preachy but respectful of faith.
Mildly entertaining with some laughs