The Whole Truth Reviews

• Feb 17, 2019

I signed in to say this is one of the worst movies Iï¿ 1/2(TM)ve seen in a while. Acting terrible, script is possibly worse. Canï¿ 1/2(TM)t believe these clowns keep getting paid to produce films. Haha. God bless America.

• Jan 02, 2019

not as bad as others say.... I actually liked it

not as bad as others say.... I actually liked it

• Dec 29, 2018

I really liked this one. Liked the acting and plot but the writing was weak.

I really liked this one. Liked the acting and plot but the writing was weak.

• Dec 25, 2018

While Keanu Reeves's facial expressions in this movies were not very good and the final twist was not so difficult to predict, generally it's still a good movie to spend time watching. Actually, Gabriel Basso did very well though Mike just kept silent for half of the whole duration.

• Nov 27, 2018

What a waste of time. Two losers: Renee zelwegger & Keanu Reeves. Has Berns, both of them. Give them a job at 7eleven. Thatï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s all their ï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2talentï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2ï¿ 1/2 1/2ï¿ 1/2Â? deserves

• Aug 15, 2018

Keanu is just amazing!!

Keanu is just amazing!!

• Jun 10, 2018

This plot is so contrived, the acting by Keanu Reeves so stilted, and the direction so uninspired that this film is cringe-worthy in the second degree. In particular, if you want to see why Keanu Reeves is considered one of the most wooden and inauthentic actors still managing to get work in major film productions, just watch one or more scenes of this film to be sufficiently appalled. If he's placed in an action film and not required to be emotionally complex or show any range (Matrix, John Wick), he can fake his way through. But here, even his walk is as stiff as a steel beam, so it's impossible to feel any real empathy for his character, an earnest but dull lawyer supposedly stuck with an impossible client. Renee Zellweger is almost equally devoid of acting chops. I feel sorry for the couple of actors who are actually talented and have to suffer through lesser roles against the awful leads. But all the acting deficiencies might have been less glaring if the story had any compelling elements. Unfortunately, this won't even serve as one of those movies you can laugh it for its embarrassing badness. It's nothing but a dumb, dull dud. And that's the whole truth, so help me gawd.

• Mar 31, 2018

un Keanu reeves un pò imbolsito, altro che John wick, in un film che prepara alla rinfusa il colpo di scena finale, molto maldestramente. Tempo perso

• Feb 21, 2018

This movie is completely awful. I'm so shocked that they did this bad with it. Very predictable and nonsensical. Don't watch this.

• Jan 15, 2018

This one almost made it! Good story to start with, and an engaging plot to follow through the middle. The end is totally implausible. It has a strike from the jump by casting Reeves as the lead. One would think they would be more careful with the ending.