Think Like a Man Reviews

• Sep 08, 2019

The charm of the likable ensemble is enough to rise this above your typical romcom. There's chemistry all over the place and Kevin Hart keeps it funny throughout, even on multiple viewings. A personal favorite and some of the most fun I've ever had with these actors.

• Sep 24, 2018

It is funny, but only because that's all we can do about it..! And by "it", I mean the new age dating trends.

• May 31, 2018

An enjoyable romantic comedy. Even if it goes a little too far with humor.

An enjoyable romantic comedy. Even if it goes a little too far with humor.

• Feb 06, 2018

Forced to watch this during a "girl's night". Honestly, not half-bad.

Forced to watch this during a "girl's night". Honestly, not half-bad.

• Dec 16, 2017

I gotta say.. I really enjoyed this movie. I thought it was funny and entertaining. A friend of mine actually bought me the book as a “gag” gift but I never bothered to read it. Now I don’t have to. Music is good too.

• Sep 09, 2017

Super good movie, I love this movie I've seen it a million times. I recommend

Super good movie, I love this movie I've seen it a million times. I recommend

• May 03, 2017

Although I can understand the critic's score of this movie, I totally related to this movie and every way. I saw myself in a lot of the characters, being I'm single and courting myself. For this reason, I found the movie to be informative and funny at the same time. Surprisingly balanced script that gives each couple its fair share. I say this is one of my all time favorite Rom Coms.

• Oct 31, 2016

I really loved this movie, it was funny romantic and made me feel good

I really loved this movie, it was funny romantic and made me feel good

• Oct 17, 2016

Yes, it's clichéd and predictable but that's not why you watch Think Like a Man. Like other movies of a similar mold such as, 'The Brothers' and 'The Best Man,' Tim Story's feature won't win any Oscar's nor will it break box office numbers but it will make you laugh and keep you entertained throughout. Chances are you may even know and relate to some of the characters. With a recognisable cast which play their roles well, combined with eye-candy (Megan Good) for both sexes along with a wealth of chuckles, Think Like a Man is a well executed film sure to leave you with a warm and content feeling. It's one that is worth watching either alone or even on a date....well, maybe.

• Nicki M Super Reviewer
    Jun 02, 2016

This was another Netflix with my mum choice. Quite enjoyed it. Though there's a lot of couples, it wasn't hoo hard to keep track of which was which as it can be in an ensemble film, and mostly their stories were good. The mothers boy has me cringing, though I like how it turned out. I liked how the female characters were all strong women who knew what they wanted. Apparently there is a part 2, which I will be interested to watch as well.