One Direction: This Is Us - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

One Direction: This Is Us Reviews

½ May 27, 2016
SO DISAPPOINTED??? NO SCENES WITH THE MOST IMPORTANT MEMBER OF THE BAND, RAMI MALEK. (HAD THIS GUY CALLED ZAYN MALIK?? I CAN SEE PAST YOUR BULLSHIT)
December 31, 2014
This movie is the best
½ April 4, 2016
May cause anal leakage
January 10, 2016
I have seen this film over 25 times, at least. Over my winter break, I proceeded to watch it again. Not that any new content mysteriously shows up the more times I watch it, but I loved this film so much, I am never bored while viewing and always impressed. From the original theatrical version, to the extended cut, to the 3D version seen in films, it never ceases to amaze. I love the look at the boys' normal lives that we are fortunate enough to see. We can view how they all interact with each other, with the crew, how they react to their fame. and so on. Not only does it serve as an intimate documentary of One Direction's personal lives, but it also serves as a concert film for their second world tour, the Take Me Home Tour. This film, needless to say, is my favorite movie of all time.
November 28, 2015
I love this?????????
November 27, 2015
love this movie i Can watch this all time if It is possible
October 28, 2015
I want to see the full movie because I love them and I have never saw it I would love to see it if u let me and they make me smile
August 19, 2015
After this got a decent write-up in the NME I thought that it might be interesting, or at least a bit cynical. Instead, they try to make out that these gimps are the new Beatles because they manage to make girls scream and play up like the little kids they are, as the Beatles did in Hard Days Night. They fail to point out the obvious differences though, the Beatles wrote their own songs, were not put together from the dregs of a tv game show, could play instruments, were talented, and were not in the bargain bin at woolworths after 3 years of fame. This is interesting for somebody to look back on in 20 years time to find out how the British music scene was destroyed.
½ July 26, 2015
Como el grupo mismo: sin nada de extraordinario. El documental intenta analizar superficialmente el fenmeno de la "one-d mania", comparando a la famosa "boy band" con The Beatles (s, claro!). Con todo y su look televisivo, (como hecho por y para MTV), This Is Us est dirigido principalmente para todas las "directioners".
½ February 20, 2014
The best film ever (if you like 1D)
July 18, 2015
Seriously AMAZING!!!!!!! The scenes were both funny and touching!! The boys once again wowed us!!!!
July 1, 2015
this movie shows how their life is and how childish they are.
May 22, 2014
I hate this had to get it for my sister
July 31, 2014
Hi my name is Amanda Clevenger, and I love one direction.
April 4, 2015
I'm so happy I watch this kind of movie
I love one direction
March 31, 2015
It is testable !!!!!!
September 21, 2013
This movie is like the best of the best!!! I love it they should definitely make another but yeah Zayn might not be in it but he should watch this movie because to Remind him for what he has done and all that.~ I just love this movie sorry I'm suppose to give a review lol but yeah it talks all about the boys and how their tour went because I was suppose to go but yeah .~,'<
March 29, 2015
I really want to watch this film sooooo bad, but it isnt in any of the shops near me :(
March 25, 2015
Nice! I appreciate subtitles
½ March 9, 2015
Wasn't good at all. Everything in the movie is pretty much what everyone already knows. They are just some band full of wannabes meant for 10 year olds. This movie was not good at all.