Time Bandits Reviews

• Aug 04, 2019

Mind-bending imagery and situations, at time hilarious!

Mind-bending imagery and situations, at time hilarious!

• Aug 04, 2019

It's one of those movies I really wanted to like and really wanted it to work but somehow it just doesn't and I couldn't.

• Jul 27, 2019

Time Bandits is a fun, humorous, and exciting children's fantasy adventure that is in equal measures fantasy and comedy, supporting a great, lovable cast, incredible costume designs and special effects, as well as an intriguing story that has the charm of a family movie and the wit of a mature filmmaker, making this fantasy-comedy an enjoyable and fascinating adventure into time, space, and whatever lies beyond.

• Jul 16, 2019

I'm a huge Python fan, yet I found this boring and dull. Saw this when it came out at the time and was extremely disappointed.

• Jul 14, 2019

One of my favorite movies of all time!

One of my favorite movies of all time!

• Jun 24, 2019

Typically Gilliam, this is adult-kid, clever, original, dated, odd, more often silly than funny, imaginative, not always nice film that can't be dismissed out of hand.

• Jun 02, 2019

One of the best movies of all time. I love this movie. My kids loved it too but it is not a children's movie by an stretch.

• Apr 13, 2019

Mehâ¦it what I would describe this. It is considered a classic, but not one you should see. For a kid's movie it's not bad but while the adult humor is in it, it's not that impressive. I give credit to the set pieces, they were original and creative, having barely any CGI in it at all. The story is impressive too, having the same qualities. The characters are enjoyable too, each one cool with a trait that makes them special. But still, with all these good things, I never found it to be a masterpiece. Being a British film, I couldn't understand the dialogue half the time so that was rough. Sigh, I feel sort of bad that I didn't fully enjoy this movie like some people did.

• Feb 02, 2019

Everybody involved in the making of this film is a time bandit as they have created a significant waste of your time. One of the worst movies I have seen in a long time. (First and only viewing - 2/1/2019)

• Jan 27, 2019

This is 1 of the 2 great films Sean Connery had starred in 1981.

This is 1 of the 2 great films Sean Connery had starred in 1981.