Tinker Bell Reviews

• Apr 13, 2019

This is a lovely film to watch for children!

This is a lovely film to watch for children!

• Jan 27, 2018

Great for kids to see so watch Tinker Bell make friends and see her in Neverland! You will enjoy it

• Jul 09, 2017

My two year old granddaughter loves this movie. She will watch it over and over.

• Jul 11, 2016

Boring af. Good animation tho

Boring af. Good animation tho

• Mar 27, 2016

Fue un buen negocio y buena para venta de juguetes: no more. Cómo película animada es "floja" pero como spinn-off de Peter Pan es realmente terrible.

• Feb 02, 2016

This movie isn't baaaaaad, only medium bad. Peter pan to peter pan sequel and to tinkerbell.... isn't necessary. And the sequels A GREAT GREEN LIQUID, but today: Disney searching ideas and no find.

• Nov 07, 2015

Good movie when I was a kid and it still is now. Thank you Pixar for making this movie so amazing

• Jul 30, 2015

It's a terrific kids movie and as a kid I also liked it, and it was nicely done by the people who made it, but I don't want to watch it again, which I haven't when I was 10.

• Apr 24, 2015

It's refreshing to see a children's film that not only passes the Bechdel test, but does so with flying colors. Whitman and her co-stars bring humanity and life to characters who could've been completely boring. On top of that, Tinkerbell is a decently animated little Disney video that, though pretty slight and ordinary, is also super cute and funny. Anyone with small children could do much, much worse...A nice little surprise.

• Apr 01, 2015