TMNT Reviews

• Sep 21, 2019

It's watchable The CGI effects were pretty bad The Fight Between Ralph and Leo was Pretty Cool

• Jul 12, 2019

This art style does have a certain charm to it, but it lacks this thing called a plot.

• Jun 24, 2019

I thought it was so good it is rewatchable

I thought it was so good it is rewatchable

• Jun 16, 2019

The turtle action is awesome, with some moments of striking style and well-landed humor, but too much of this otherwise poorly animated movie is concerned with incomprehensible plot lines, and a depressingly wanting final performance by Mako.

• Apr 09, 2019

Good movie that I watched a lot as a kid

Good movie that I watched a lot as a kid

• Mar 24, 2019

This move is a part of my childhood i never want to forget. The animation and the story still holds up

• Mar 22, 2019

Be warned: this film isn't friendly if you aren't aware of TMNT lore, and I'd argue you'd need to have an above average grasp of their lore and history. That aside, I enjoy this film. I enjoy its look, the perfect voice cast, and some real characterization that I'd recommend it for fans.

• Feb 21, 2019

A quality Turtles flick.

A quality Turtles flick.

• Dec 04, 2018

woah my colon can only take so much.

woah my colon can only take so much.

• Nov 19, 2018