Rage Reviews

• Feb 13, 2020

What I was looking for but daughter should have been in movie longer.

What I was looking for but daughter should have been in movie longer.

• Dec 13, 2019

It's sad when the supporting actors put in a better, more believable performance than the named lead actor. The scenes without Cage are quite good. All of the cliched, stereotypical jokes about Nicholas Cage's poor acting are on display here. I did not even believe it was his daughter. Even the camera work sucks. Too bad the twist ending was wasted on this movie.

• Aug 30, 2019

A little piece of shit, made all this mess..

A little piece of shit, made all this mess..

• Jul 31, 2018

I only liked the very end of the movie, the last 5-10 minutes actually. I lost faith in Nicolas Cage movies a long time ago but I still can't help but watch them. This was one of the worst of his.

• Apr 15, 2018

stupid story less fim

stupid story less fim

• Mar 10, 2018

I love action movies. But this one was garbage. Really bad movie with such a let down ending.

• Jan 17, 2018

Bello , poi arrivi al finale, e rimani così: ??????????????

Bello , poi arrivi al finale, e rimani così: ??????????????

• Sep 06, 2017

Cage deserves better than this tripe

Cage deserves better than this tripe

• Mar 12, 2017

Watching recent Nic Cage movies is a questionable pursuit, but I like to take a look periodically. This had the elements for an interesting mob story, but it just doesn't come together. In the end I didn't really like it.

• Mar 06, 2017

Horrible movie. Nicolas Cage couldn't even make it worthwhile.

Horrible movie. Nicolas Cage couldn't even make it worthwhile.