Top Gun Reviews

• Oct 19, 2020

Su historia es decente, pero las escenas de vuelo y acción son impresionantes.

Su historia es decente, pero las escenas de vuelo y acción son impresionantes.

• Oct 17, 2020

Top Gun had a story which had a lot of potential. The plot is as cheesy as any movie. After you watch the movie for a while, the story will fade but the feel and the mode of the movie is what keeps you interacted. The soundtrack was nice and aircraft scenes were nicely shot. The negative thing about the movie was it's story. It was too simple and over-stretched. It could have been made much better. This is movie which you may enjoy at cinema but not that at home. Overall, you should give this movie a try especially those who love airforce.

• Oct 12, 2020

One of my all time favorite movies. Tom Cruise at his best

One of my all time favorite movies. Tom Cruise at his best

• Oct 06, 2020

Still love Top Gun. I was in the Navy. On a Aircraft Carrier. And went to school in San Diego. So this hits home for sure.... The need, for speed!!!!!!

• Sep 28, 2020

If you're looking for cheese, you came to the right dairy. Top Gun is perhaps the quintessential 80's movie. It bleeds machismo, drips with manufactured coolness. Contradicting technical terms are thrown about with reckless abandon. The plot twists are mildly believable. A woman is there, seemingly for no other reason than because somebody said "we need a woman there". Watch this in your movie class. Watch this if you want to see what it was like in another era. Watch this ironically. Even if you know you're going to hate it, watch it at least once so you can know what you're talking about.

• Sep 26, 2020

Groundbreaking for 1986, yet nowadays the original TOP GUN is just an average fighter-pilot movie. I think that it's pretty amazing that it took them 25-years to green-light a sequel, which will hopefully be coming out pretty soon now.

• Henry R
    Sep 21, 2020

Best Tom Cruise Movie By far

Best Tom Cruise Movie By far

• Sep 11, 2020

I'm not much for action movies but Top Gun has such great acting and a great cast that it's hard not to like it. He and Anthony Edwards made a great team and I loved Val Kilmer and Meg Ryan as well as Kelly McGillis and Tom Skerrit. Awesome music as well. It's nice to see an 80's movie that doesn't really seem like an 80's movie, if you know what I mean.

• Sep 04, 2020

Might have been good in 1986. Not good in 2020

Might have been good in 1986. Not good in 2020

• Sep 02, 2020

Doesn't age well for a 35 year old film. But aside from the obvious (thin storyline, hypothetically challenged, disguised homoeroticism) it achieves exactly what it set out to do: make billions and superstars out of the cast. The fact that these dudes had time for volleyball is piss-pants hilarious. And even Andy Dufresne who broke out of Shawshank Prison and Theo who broke into the computers of Nakatomi Plaza eventually show up. Unintentionally hilarious. Poor Goose...