Total Recall Reviews

• Aug 07, 2019

It is way better then the remake

It is way better then the remake

• Jul 14, 2019

Its futuristic fun. It takes a lil bit to get you to buy in what its trying to do, but once it does your sold on this premise.

• Jun 19, 2019

All you need to know is... "get your *** to Mars".

All you need to know is... "get your *** to Mars".

• Jun 10, 2019

Good film with lots of twists and turns, could have benefited from a slightly longer run time. And it feels more like a sequel than the first film (but the twists are amazing, no spoilers). Arnold is spot on too, a good watch.

• Jun 09, 2019

Despite its flaws, Total Recall is a very interesting and charming movie

Despite its flaws, Total Recall is a very interesting and charming movie

• Jun 01, 2019

Good old times this mov

Good old times this mov

• Jun 01, 2019

This is a great science fiction action movie. Arnold is great in this movie, and the action sequences are awesome. Total Recall is a must-see.

• May 21, 2019

Old Quaid just couldn't stop asking questions! I absolutely love this film and to be honest the VFX in this movie still impress me, especially when you think about the capacity of the film. I love the story, love the concept, and it's oddly one of Schwarzenegger's best films, but I would surmise that to be because he's playing a man who doesn't understand what's going on...Schwarzenegger really nails that. This movie is awesome! I'll definitely watch it again. Can't give it higher than what I did in score though because it has a few moments that are wacky. Also, I definitely think he died at Rekall.

• Apr 23, 2019

Great action, wonderful violence, awesome one-liners and a nice story.

Great action, wonderful violence, awesome one-liners and a nice story.

• Mar 26, 2019

another smart movie presented by the overlooked paul verhoeven.

another smart movie presented by the overlooked paul verhoeven.