Transformers Reviews

• 4d ago

The best of the three Transformers films, a solid live-action Transformers film.

• Jul 31, 2020

I love this franchise!!!

I love this franchise!!!

• Jul 25, 2020

Completely lost interest by the 90 minute mark.

Completely lost interest by the 90 minute mark.

• Jul 12, 2020

Not much more to it than meets the eye, but damn it, there’s a good thematic element and is otherwise entertaining.

• Jul 08, 2020

Pretty interesting and very entertaining and very enjoyable lots of action

Pretty interesting and very entertaining and very enjoyable lots of action

• Jun 24, 2020

Big, dumb, and mildly entertaining. It is all down hill from here.

Big, dumb, and mildly entertaining. It is all down hill from here.

• Jun 22, 2020

Really action packed and good. Also funny

Really action packed and good. Also funny

• Jun 13, 2020

This is the best Transformers movie. At least the best Michael Bay Transformers movie. The action scenes were fun, the characters weren't as bad. I didn't find any of the characters annoying like I do in the other movies. The plot is kind of dumb at times. And the Decepticons show up way to late so you don't really know much about them. But overall the movie was entertaining but the plot can be hard to follow at times but overall a good movie.

• Jun 12, 2020

The movie's great. It reminded me even to this day of how great the movie was. The CGI in this movie is top tier back in 2007. Music themes in this movie is perhaps the charms to those amazing scenes. Plus, there's a lot of fight scenes that makes the movie more fun and interesting to watch. Not to mention, cars in this movie is what I loved the most. The 1980s Camaro SS is my favourite car in the movie. (Also my favourite character, Bumblebee, in the franchise)

• Jun 06, 2020

This movie is very good to watch... but this big blockbuster movie gets quite boring after a lot of times watching it! The sci-fi images are excellent and I loved the sci-fi images. the action was quite intense but I enjoyed it. This may be a poor sci-fi movie, but it will always charm me with it's sci-fi images! I give this 75% Rotten Tomatoes!