Treasure Buddies Reviews

• Dec 15, 2019

This movie was my childhood. All the air bud and air buddies movie the best of all time

• May 14, 2018

hi I thought this movie was beyond excellent, I loved all of it so much. My mum says I should stop watching it on a loop all day because it's bad for my health. Thank you deeply, to the wonderful creators of this incredible classic. Goodnight all, one more showing before bed! - xoxo buddygirlie123

• May 13, 2018

Air Bud still holds the Record! For this movie no

Air Bud still holds the Record! For this movie no

• Oct 16, 2016

Ruined the franchise for another time. Stop making these movies.

Ruined the franchise for another time. Stop making these movies.

• Jul 29, 2016

A good movie with plenty of laughs.....and frat jokes

A good movie with plenty of laughs.....and frat jokes

• Mar 09, 2014

my sis did not like it

my sis did not like it

• Mar 09, 2014

Let her rip! The grandfather of one of the kids who take care of the buddies meets a treasure hunter who wants to help him unlock the family mystery of Cleocatra. The buddies somehow end up in Egypt also, where they aid a camel in finding her family and self confidence, and stumble into the tomb of Cleopatra during the process. When the grandfather and grandson arrive in Egypt, their lives are quickly at risk. Can the buddies save them? "I guess stinky cheese is an acquired taste. I guess I better acquire some more." Robert Vince, director of Spookie Buddies, Snow Buddies, Space Buddies, Santa Buddies, Air Buddies, The Search for Santa Paws, Santa Paws 2, Spymate, and Air Bud: Seventh Inning Itch, delivers Treasure Buddies. The storyline for this picture kept my daughter's attention and the use of the dog in the setting was pretty well done. The action was just okay and the use of CGI in the end was disappointing. "I love bugs." "I don't think they appreciate you eating their cousin." My daughter became addicted to this series after her grandmother purchased her Santa Paws for Christmas two years ago. We have been watching these films off Netflix together ever since. Initially, she says she doesn't want to watch these films, but about 10 minutes in she's always glued to it. Overall, this is a below average movie that your child will likely enjoy. "Panic is a wasted emotion." Grade: C-

• Nov 02, 2013

This movie sucks. The puppies are cute, but they are given stupid characters played by horrible kid voice actors. The script draws on pop culture phrases and idioms that will make this movie completely obsolete in a few years. The dialogue is akin to parents trying too hard to be cool. Disney is really disappointing these days.

• Jun 06, 2013

Puppies on an Egyptian adventure? That's real cute, which is good.

Puppies on an Egyptian adventure? That's real cute, which is good.

• Sep 04, 2012