Trick 'r Treat Reviews

• Nov 02, 2020

Greatly interwoven stories that at some points had me thinking one way then twists it. Some parts were laughable though which is fine. I liked the movie alot.

• Nov 01, 2020

A fun movie that masterfully weaves its stories together. The movie is oozing Halloween and a much watch around the holiday.

• Nov 01, 2020

Trick R Treat is enjoyable and mostly fun. I can see it being part of my "Halloween Rotation" for the foreseeable future.

• Nov 01, 2020

A gem of a Halloween movie. Really would love a sequel to this!

A gem of a Halloween movie. Really would love a sequel to this!

• Oct 31, 2020

The BEST Halloween-themed movie ever made!

The BEST Halloween-themed movie ever made!

• Oct 30, 2020

Perfect Halloween anthology.

Perfect Halloween anthology.

• Oct 30, 2020

Fun in a Creepshow or Cat's Eye kind of way. Recommended.

Fun in a Creepshow or Cat's Eye kind of way. Recommended.

Mark B Super Reviewer
    Oct 28, 2020

A better-than-expected horror anthology with some creepy good Halloween scares.

A better-than-expected horror anthology with some creepy good Halloween scares.

• Oct 28, 2020

This is about as scary a movie as I can handle. If there's too much torture, I can't enjoy myself. Poltergeist and American Werewolf in London are, like this movie, right about my speed. Lots of fun surprises in this movie. Some good acting. Some real inventiveness in the story. I had a great time.

• Oct 25, 2020

Excellent Halloween horror anthology. I'm not going to sit here and pretend that I'm a movie critic and write a long winded review. However, I saw this movie years ago, and it is still one of my all time Halloween season go-to films. There aren't that many jump scares, but there is a lot of tension, and unexpected twists. It's not the best movie all around, but it's definitely a keeper, especially when it comes to Halloween anthologies, which are too often poorly done. If you haven't seen this, give it a watch, it will at least entertain you.