Trick 'r Treat Reviews

• Aug 24, 2019

Love this movie it's our Halloween classic we watch it at least twice a yea

Love this movie it's our Halloween classic we watch it at least twice a yea

• Aug 16, 2019

This is an instant classic. The mixing of comedy and horror elements truly add to the mysterious story. The creature designs are also well done. The acting superb. The atmosphere perfect. The best anthology I have ever scene! Happy Halloween!

• Aug 14, 2019

I loved this little Halloween horror anthology. With great stories and some epic twists, it definitely one of the best out there. I watch this every Halloween, sequel please?

• Jun 27, 2019

The best anthology ever made!!!

The best anthology ever made!!!

• Jun 25, 2019

you have to go see it. it is to die for!

you have to go see it. it is to die for!

• Feb 21, 2019

a well crafted halloween movie!

a well crafted halloween movie!

• Jan 25, 2019

I don't understand the hype on this movie and I still feel disgusted by it.

I don't understand the hype on this movie and I still feel disgusted by it.

• Dec 31, 2018

A well put together set of stories.

A well put together set of stories.

• Nov 28, 2018

Like a full trick-or-treat pillowcase, this film offers an assortment of unique and engaging stories, each with scares, laughs, twists and screams. As the stories start to intertwine, you will slowly start to realize the genius behind the camera. Features an all-star cast, including Anna Paquin, Dylan Baker and Bryan Cox!