Tully Reviews

• Sep 07, 2019

Hour and a half of my life I won't get back. 2.5 stars only because I could identify with some of it and I didn't want to be mean.

• Aug 26, 2019

Tully is a motherhood movie from another level. Charlize Theron's performance exceeds the limits of his career. That ending confused me a bit and after investigating and seeing it several times, I understood. Jason Reitman made a great movie, after Juno and Young Adult...

• Aug 04, 2019

A well done picture showcasing a strong performance from Theron and a memorable story. Recommended

• Jul 13, 2019

Waste of time. Boring plot

Waste of time. Boring plot

• Jun 24, 2019

An eye opening depiction of parenthood for someone like me who’s not quiete in that stage of life yet. Equal parts terrifying and beautiful. I left Tully feeling an even greater respect for mothers and the sacrifices they make, both physically and mentally, for their children.

• Jun 22, 2019

A sad, downer movie that never lifted back up really. Hollywood just cant really do any kind of uplifting or inspirational movie much anymore. Would not recommend.

• Jun 03, 2019

As a mother , I can relate and understand the struggle and Charlie interpreted the character beautifully. What a twisted ending

• May 31, 2019

A nice surprise of a movie. Thoughtful, well acted. It made my day.

A nice surprise of a movie. Thoughtful, well acted. It made my day.

• May 23, 2019

A great movie for women to watch so that they can pat themselves on the back and tell themselves how difficult motherhood is and what a great job they do, and how clueless men are. Next.

• May 01, 2019

An interesting character/life study of motherhood and the difficulties that entails. A psychological thinker of a movie at times. Charlize Theron is very convincing and completed by in this role.