Two Weeks Notice - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Two Weeks Notice Reviews

March 24, 2016
good story, quite funny and feat sandra bullock so obviously it's gonna be good
½ February 14, 2016
I am always a fan of anything with Sandra Bullock and whilst this was not her best movie it was entertaining enough and was funny in places.
½ October 30, 2015
Typically Sappy, Feel-Good Story That Is Cheesy & Full Of Sloppy Soppy Moments.. Spare Yourself The Pain Maybe? It's Not Going To Be Anything You Haven't Seen Before.
August 31, 2015
Hugh Grant is awful in this and there is absolutely no chemistry between the two leads. Not one I'll watch again but there are definitely worse rom-coms' out there.
August 15, 2015
The interesting dynamic of a boss & a workaholic assistant.
July 16, 2015
They Came Together was one of my favorite films of 2014, so it's hard for me to watch these Hollywood studio, bubble-gum romcoms with any sort of sincerity. This makes it that much more impressive that the cute performances from Grant and Bullock, quick pacing, and old-fashioned screwball dialogue bolster this otherwise generic script to be a good-natured good-time.
June 27, 2015
so cute, prefect role for Hugh Grant. they are good together. it not the best story line, but it is easy forgiven with the scene with Sandra and Hugh.
½ June 16, 2015
Who in the modern day of Romantic Comedies have done more of them than Bullock and Grant?So what the hell happened here
April 17, 2015
They make a great pair.
½ April 17, 2015
This is one of those rom-coms that does something unique: it actually gets you to care about the characters who are supposed to be together. The way this movie does it is by having these characters actually be good people, despite their differing ideologies, an achievement that is difficult enough to manage in real life, let alone in a movie. There aren't any memorable lines, but the charm of both Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant is enough to make this movie worth watching.
½ April 4, 2015
It's only bad if you're sure Hugh Grant and Sandra Bullock can't make a good movie. Ok you may be right but I liked it.
March 3, 2015
Loved Hugh and Sandra together. It had some really funny moments.
½ February 13, 2015
Every now and then we find a silly movie we like.
January 2, 2015
Great storyline. Both characters got under my skin... in a good way.
December 27, 2014
I love a bit of Grant n Bullock... A good feel good film.
December 11, 2014
This is a romantic comedy just like every other romantic comedy. It is actually a little better than some romantic comedies because there are good one liners. Overachieving women with zero current boyfriends will be able to relate to Lucy's orders for Chinese. "No, it's an order for one. Always for one."
November 8, 2014
Thought this was very delightful.
½ November 3, 2014
To be honest this film is not romantic or funny at all for pretty much the entire length of the film it is just boring and does everything you expect in this kind of film
August 14, 2014
one of my favorite movies, I go back to it with the hot spicy wings, I love their details.