UglyDolls Reviews

• 1d ago

Fuck this movie, it is just Trolls all over again. None worth wasting money and time on it!!

• Isamar P
    2d ago

I didn’t enjoy the movie because first the app didn’t indicate that the theater played nothing but Spanish movie and my kids had no idea what was being said second the theater place was terrible their customer service was terrible the staff had an attitude all the time and third the theater that we sat in was glitching the movie kept turning on and off and when I complained to one of the staff members she said there was no way so then I asked to speak to a manager and she tried arguing with me of how there was no way that the movie was turning on and off till another staff member came and said that that theater wasn’t in service it was then that the manager said she would return my money within 3 business days 🤦🏼‍♀️ so disappointing...

• 2d ago

The Movie is a good movie .The plot is that you should be yourself and dont let anyone put you down

• 3d ago

This Movie will always be forgotten. This is the Worst animated movie of 2019. It was A Rip-off to Trolls.

• Jas
    4d ago

It’s an okay movie. It’s great for kids though. It’s also somewhat funny.

It’s an okay movie. It’s great for kids though. It’s also somewhat funny.

• 6d ago

Funny adventurous and good lesson taught

Funny adventurous and good lesson taught

• First k
    Jun 14, 2019

really good movie my kids loved it and so did i love the message self love every kid should watch this movie

• Jun 13, 2019

A low budget ripoff of Toy Story and Trolls

A low budget ripoff of Toy Story and Trolls

• Jun 12, 2019

Fun for the kids. Entertaining although exactly what it seemed to be with no surprises. Cute.

• momof2
    Jun 12, 2019

it was cute. I was not expecting it to have so many musical numbers. that was a pleasant surprise. it had a great message of confidence, self esteem and loving who you are. Not to let anyone make you feel inferior.