Unbreakable Reviews

• 4d ago

Movie had so much potential, but ends up being a stultifyingly boring waste of 106 minutes.

• 6d ago

One of my favorite movies of all time.

One of my favorite movies of all time.

• Jan 22, 2020

Absolute love for this movie.

Absolute love for this movie.

• Jan 19, 2020

Awesome movie and any cartoon fan will simply love this movie. The story is very witty and incredibly entertaining

• Jan 13, 2020

Bruce Willis and Samuel L. Jackson always make for a perfect on screen pair and this film is no exception. Both are excellent and as a comics fan myself I found myself appreciating and enjoying this film.

• Jan 09, 2020

The first entry in the Shyamalan´s trilogy proves that with a well-crafted story, memorable characters and technical aspects that are more than remarkable, you can get a really good "comic book" movie. Damn. The cinematography in this is just GREAT.

• Jan 07, 2020

Unbreakable was absolutely great! It’s a must see movie

Unbreakable was absolutely great! It’s a must see movie

• Dec 23, 2019

Compelling and engaging. Well acted. But too many twists and turns that seemed irrelevant.

• Dec 23, 2019

I find this movie very enjoyable. Bruce Willis does an excellent job and the story is very well written. There are a couple plot holes that brought the movie down a little bit, but the Shyamalan twist made the movie come together beautifully.

• Dec 18, 2019

Unbreakable is very fun and sketchy it has alot of twists in it.

Unbreakable is very fun and sketchy it has alot of twists in it.