Unlocked Reviews

• Feb 27, 2020

Double crosses coming a mile away make this by-the-numbers thriller extraordinarily forgettable.

• Oct 29, 2019

9 minutes into this and I am so bored, I just can't give ti any more time. Lame acting, dumb plot, cannot follow it. Bleh

• Oct 24, 2019

Despite RT's critic consensus that this movie is cliched and predictable, I didn't find it such -- I was completely thrown, and hooked, by the first plot twist. Later twists could perhaps be guessed at, but you can't be sure -- which makes it fun to watch. Good action scenes too.

• Oct 05, 2019

Standard spy thriller. Nothing more, nothing less.

Standard spy thriller. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Sep 26, 2019

I seriously don't understand the poor reviews for this. It kept me glued to the screen for most of it, and the acting felt pretty top-notch. Rapace plays her character close to Jason Bourne convincingly. She's confident in the role without having to be a 007 version of Lara Croft, and I found I wanted to see her win. Some of the storyline wore a bit thin, but it wasn't a huge distraction. I enjoyed this, and agree with people who've said here that they wouldn't mind seeing her character again in another movie.

• Sep 01, 2019

It's wise to NOT listen to any of the professional reviewers. They are too far out of step with the normal public. This was a damn good movie. You've got Micheal Douglas and John Effing Malkovich. Those 2 are worth the movie. Then sprinkle in other phenomenal actors and action and spy drama...this was an excellent movie. So glad I went opposite what the reviewers said.

• Jul 25, 2019

The action is good, the plot, well, that's convoluted, and the plot holes make this into a bit of a colander. It's entertaining enough and Rapace is always worth a watch. But those plot holes!

• Jul 17, 2019

excellent, very good action and story, helped by strong acting. have to pay attention to stay with the story, its worth doing.

• Jul 15, 2019

I loved the movie and a it’s Tossing and turning throughout the storyline

I loved the movie and a it’s Tossing and turning throughout the storyline

• Jul 07, 2019

Packed with stars and talent in an attempt to make up for the lack of any plot.

Packed with stars and talent in an attempt to make up for the lack of any plot.