Urbanized Reviews

• Dec 25, 2015

Just like Helvetica and Objectified, this Gary Hustwit documentary is so good that it leaves you wanting more. Fresh ideas are discussed at how cities are changing, while also providing the necessary context of how we got where we are now. Well paced, beautifully shot, and every second is brain food.

• Jan 22, 2015

This film absolutely moves the paradigm of what our cities could and should be like. I definitely recommend it to any urban planner, architect, councilmember, planning commissioner, city manager and citizen group. The best film on Landscape Design I have ever seen.

• May 25, 2014

"this is the century for city lovers" muito bacana. e o mais curioso é que brasília foi utilizada como exemplo não-tão-bom, enquanto o rio foi tido como positivo (pelo menos no aspecto em que mostraram, né).

• Apr 02, 2014

An interesting collection of inspirational segments and examples of contemporary thinking.

• Jan 27, 2014

Very informative. Maybe a little blurry on the main subject but definitely can give you a lot of knowledge. And of course it's beautifully shot.

• Aug 29, 2013

Insightful. Inspiring.

Insightful. Inspiring.

• May 14, 2013

Interesante pero falto de mas investigación a mi gusto, sale muy superficial y se queda uno como con las ganas. Tiene algunas buenas entrevistas pero nada que sea la locura. Vale verlo más por cultura general.

• May 14, 2013

• May 05, 2013

Wonderful and informative documentary on the effects (negative and positive) of urbanization worldwide.

• Apr 22, 2013